End

Giving Birth

"OH MY ING GOD PARK CHANYEOL! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO INSERT YOUR SPAWN INTO ME" Sehun screamed pulling on Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol could only choke a sob, but the rage coming from Sehun is muffling all of his. He couldn't possibly outdo his wife at this moment. 

 
"Call down babe, take a deep breathe then push and exhale" Chanyeol cooed while rubbing circles on the back of Sehun's hand. Inhaling and exhaling with his wife.
 
"YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOUR SPAWN IS COMING OUT OF ME AND RIPPING MY OPEN..... UNGHHHHHH" Sehun shouted in pain pulling harder on Chanyeol's poor hair. It'll be saddening for Chanyeol when he realises that he's nearing the destiny of young married bald men.
 
"Mrs. Park push a bit more, the baby's almost there" the doctor said from where she is, in front of Sehun. 
 
"Unghhhhhhh" and Sehun groaned with a last hard push. The baby comes out crying. 
 
Sehun could only sigh and relax, removing the death grip she had on Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol looked at his son who was bawling his eyes out. forgetting about the part of his hair that got ripped off.
 
"Congratulations Mrs. Park your baby is very healthy" the doctor said after doing everything she needed to do. She also congratulated Chanyeol, shaking the new dad's hand.
 
Sehun smiled, her eyes closed. She couldn't explain how happy she is that the baby that she and Chanyeol had waited for is finally here.
 
The doctor placed the baby on Sehun so she could carry it. "Hi baby" she greeted holding her baby's small hand. "Mommy and Daddy loves you so much, welcome to our world" Sehun leaned on Chanyeol as he's husband hugs her and the baby.
 
"Hunnie next time when you give birth to our second baby please don't pull on my hair anymore" Chanyeol said when they were finally inside Sehun's room. 
 
Sehun looked at her husband incredulously with glaring eyes that could kill "Who told you that, that thing..." Sehun points at Chanyeol's crotch. "can enter me again and insert another human being inside?". Chanyeol could only playfully laugh and gulp.
 
"Well I..... was" Chanyeol tried to explain to his fuming wife, but was cut-off when Sehun caressed his cheeks. "I'm really sorry Yeol for pulling at your hair, I just needed you to be close to me during the process" Sehun explained and then kissed Chanyeol's temple.
 
"I love you Yeol" 
 
"I love you too, Hun"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n: i'm such a er for married chanhun au TTuTT sappy and short. comment and subscribe :0)