Wow

United Chu!be

 

A/N: BtoB's Minhyuk and Beast's Kikwang~

 


 

Kikwang flopped onto his back, panting. The grass under him was cool against the bare flesh of his shirtless torso and he hummed appreciatively. He had worked up a sweat and his muscles burned with the pleasant after effect of an intense work out.

 

“That was awesome!” Minhyuk chuckled breathlessly, plopping down next to his sunbae; “Even if I did lose.”

 

Kikwang smiled widely; “It was a close game Minhyuk-ah.”

 

Falling into his back with a huff, Minhyuk wiped at the sweat on his jaw. “You're so fast!” he complained; “I almost had you though.”

 

“I had so much fun,” Kikwang grinned brightly; “we should play soccer more often.”

 

Minhyuk turned his head to the side, looking the other man up and down. Kikwang's muscles were sharp and toned, Minhyuk gulped. The older man's abs rippled as Kikwang panted and his sweat glistened in the low lighting.

 

“Kikwang-ah,” Minhyuk started, voice husky, but he quickly stopped himself. He had nothing to say that wasn't insanely inappropriate.

 

“Yeah?” Kikwang looked over to Minhyuk with bright worried eyes and his hair was clinging to his forehead; “What's up?”

 

Floundering for a distraction, Minhyuk squinted up at the sky; “Do those look like rain clouds to you?”

 

The moment Kikwang turned his face upward, he flinched with a squeak as a big drop of rain splashed onto his cheek. He wiped at it and his grin faltered. “Oh no,” he said to Minhyuk just as the downpour began.

 

They both shrieked with laughter and tried to get up and run to cover. They were at the far end of the field and once they had barely made it halfway across the grassy expanse they were soaked and muddy. Playfully, Kikwang caught Minhyuk's shoulder and pulled him back so Kikwang could charge past him with a victorious laugh.

 

“I'll get you for that!” Minhyuk promised, grinning like an idiot as he raced after his friend.

 

Kikwang slowed to glance over his shoulder and just as he did, Minhyuk tackled him around the waist. He let out a shrill giggle as they hit the mud, wrestling around in the wet grass before Minhyuk rolled over top of him.

 

Minhyuk was straddling the other man's waist, hands on either side of Kikwang's head, and their bodies were pressed against each other. Kikwang's soaked hair was stuck to his face and his tan skin was dripping wet. Eyes panning the other man, Minhyuk swallowed thickly as his gaze locked onto Kikwang's breathless lips.

 

“Minhyuk-ah!” Kikwang rubbed at something on Minhyuk's cheek; “you're covered in grass and dirt. Do I look dirty too?”

 

Leaning closer until Kikwang's hot breath was ghosting over his lips, Minhyuk growled; “Filthy.”

 

Gripping the side of Kikwang's neck, Minhyuk sealed their mouths together in a hot kiss. Under him, Kikwang in a surprised breath and his hands shot up to clutch at Minhyuk's biceps, not pushing him away but not pulling him closer either. When Minhyuk's tongue swept past Kikwang's plump lips, a throaty whine was torn from Kikwang's throat. Both of them blushed and Minhyuk parted their mouths, still hovering close enough for their panting breaths to mingle.

 

“Wow...” Kikwang at his lips quickly, nervously, and blinked at the water in his eyes; "Minhyuk, what-what was...?"

 

Kissing the corner of Kikwang's stunned mouth, Minhyuk sighed listlessly; “I've been wanting to do that all day...”

 

Kikwang turned seven shades of red and his eyes widened comically; “You-you have!?”

 

Minhyuk chuckled and brushed away the water droplets slipping over the smooth planes of Kikwang's cheek. Then he followed with his lips and kissed Kikwang's cheekbone; “Yeah, Kikwang-ah. I'm so sorry.”

 

“You should be!” Kikwang swatted Minhyuk's shoulder and scowled playfully; “If you've been waiting all day then why didn't you do it sooner?”

 

Minhyuk smiled disbelievingly and shook his wet locks; “What do you-?”

 

“Just be quiet,” Kikwang smiled almost shyly; hands slipping up to hold the back of Minhyuk's wet neck, pulling him closer; “and kiss me again, Minhyuk.”