Oops!

United Chu!be

 

A/N: G.na and BtoB's Changsub~ Italics are words spoken in English!

 


 

 Changsub smiled the moment he saw the other artist; “Noona~! I waited for you!”

 

G.na bowed apologetically as she hurried to Changsub's side. She ran her hands through her hair, pushing it from her face and she blushed. “I am so sorry, Changsubbie,” the older woman was out of breath; “I tried to go as fast as I could. Thank you for waiting!”

 

“I'd wait for you forever~” Changsub grinned at his cheesy aegyo and when he did he missed the way G.na flushed even more.

 

“I-I wouldn't make you do that,” she cleared under Changsub's quirked brow and turned away; “We should probably get to work, right?”

 

“Sure,” Changsub shrugged and followed G.na to a nearby table in the back of the Cube Cafe; “Am I the only guest or-?”

 

“Yeah, we are only doing one at a time,” G.na cut in defensively and she glanced at the younger man over her shoulder quickly.

 

Changsub's chipperness wafted into mild concern. Pulling out a chair he motioned toward it; “Are you okay noona? Maybe you should sit down...”

 

“I'm fine!” G.na quickly plopped into a seat across from Changsub and he awkwardly sat in the chair he'd readied for her; “So I wanted to, oh what's the word?” She huffed in frustration and scrambled through her bag before pulling some papers out; “these are the questions for the interview. I was hoping you'd read over them first.”

 

“Of course, I'd be happy too!” Changsub laughed brightly and scooped them up out of her hands.

 

His fingertips ghosted over G.na's and her eyes widened immediately. When she jerked her hand back, holding it nervously against her lips, Changsub frowned. Obvious hurt crossed his features briefly and G.na immediately felt horrible. Just as she was about to speak, Changsub did first.

 

“Noona,” his eyes panned over the papers in his hands and G.na gulped; “This is in English.”

 

What?” G.na shot forward and caught up her questions; “! I am sorry Changsubbie. I only made one copy! This was a complete waste of your time...”

 

“Not a complete waste,” Changsub chuckled, playing and oozing aegyo; “I got to see your beautiful face, noona~!”

 

Slamming her hands down on the table, G.na let out a frustrated shout and Changsub jumped, startled. Tossing her hair over her shoulder, G.na stood. Changsub watched silently; nervous, worried and a little amused if he was being honest.

 

Why do you always say things like that!? I'm going crazy!” Changsub was about to interrupt, pointing out he had no idea what she was saying, but G.na was on a roll; “How can you sit there and play games like that? Saying such sweet things with such a sweet mouth...” she deflated, watching Changsub with sad, disheartened eyes and Changsub furrowed his brow in confusion; “Why does it have to be wrong? I don't get any of this! I just...” then G.na bit her lip and turned her face away; “I want to kiss you Changsubbie.

 

Changsub stood, chair scraping loudly and G.na's eyes darted up. She wasn't crying, it was just the dry air; she sniffled. A hand trailed her jaw and turned her face gently, until their eyes were locked and all she could see were Changsub's glowing eyes and wide smile.

 

“I didn't get any of that,” he admitted and her expression sank a little. When it did, Changsub tucked a strand of hair behind her ear tenderly; “but I heard kiss and I heard you,” her amber eyes shot open wide as Changsub leaned closer; “and that I understand.”

 

Then Changsub pressed his lips into G.na's, kissing her softly and the older woman smiled against his mouth, pulling him closer. Her arms wrapped around the younger man's neck and his hands naturally landed on her slim waist. Just as G.na turned her face to deepen the kiss, someone to their left cleared their throat. Immediately, Changsub and G.na pulled apart; both out of breath and blushing.

 

Jihyun smirked, waving a piece of paper at G.na; “Don't mind me, unnie. I was just bringing you the Korean version of you're questionnaire that you forgot upstairs.”

 

“It-it isn't what it-” G.na tried, flustered and frustrated with her not fluent Korean.

 

Placing the sheet down onto the table, Jihyun chuckled dismissively; “Don't tell me about it. I really don't want to know.”

 

Then she swished around and sauntered off, glowing with amusement. G.na glanced toward Changsub and at the same time he looked at her. He smiled and she grinned before both of them were laughing out loud.

 

G.na caught up Changsub's hands. He pressed their foreheads together and G.na giggled; “Oops!”

 

Planting a swift kiss on the older woman's smiling lips, Changsub repeated; “Oops.”