Final

Wish That Tomorrow Was Yesterday

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyu…n…g…!” Sungjong shouting

“Jongie, what is the problem? It sounds like you are being chased by dogs.” Sunggyu said

“Hyungieeeee…. You must taste these chocolates! It is heaven!”

“Is that so? Hmmm…. Let me taste some of it.” Sunggyu was about to grab a bite until he asked where are the chocolates from.

“I got them from the party last night!” Sungjong automatically said with a smile on his face

Last night, Sunggyu held a party for the opening of his chocolate shop. He invited everyone in his village. Though he only knows a few of them.

“Jongie, remember not to eat too much sweets! You might have toothaches in the end” Sunggyu nags and forgot to eat some of the chocolates. Nevertheless, he took the card that was attached on the cover.

‘NWH….. N…W….H…’ Sunggyu keeps on repeating the three letters on his mind. Thinking who created those chocolates that made Sungjong a very hyper kid.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Sunggyu walks around the area and saw this specific person who keeps on flirting with many girls.

‘Pshhh, such a playboy’ he said in his mind

“Sunggyu hyung!!!” Sungjong approaches him

“Hyung! This is the best party that I have attended in my WHOLE LIFEEEE!!” He shouts proudly.

“Hey hey… Calm down hahahaha! By the way, thanks for coming” Sunggyu tells him while smiling that looks like a hamster

Little did he know, someone was watching him all night long.

Sunggyu wasn’t aware of that till that person approached him.

“Hey there!” A mysterious person said

Sunggyu was shocked to see the person who was in front of him now was the one he saw flirting with many girls a while ago.

“Yes? How may I help you?” Sunggyu said not keeping his guard down.

“Oh yes, I may I know your name?” The guy said.

Sunggyu was in his deep thoughts, thinking why is this guy asking for my name? How come that he doesn’t know his name? Pshhhh, of course wants to say that he is only Kim Sunggyu, the one who held this party for his chocolate shop. However, one thing pop up in his mind that he sent out invitations that there is an opening party of a chocolate shop at ******** and didn’t indicated his name… ‘Pshhh so lame gyuzizi…’ he said in  his mind.

The mysterious guy waves his hands in front on Sunggyu to wake up from his deep thoughts. He succeeded in doing it so….

“Nam Woohyun!” The guy handed his hand in front of Sunggyu expecting to return it.

“Ahhhh…. My…. Na…mee… is… Kkkkim.. SUNGGYU!!!” Sunggyu stutters and doesn’t even know why. Also his cheeks are tinted with the shade of red. Before anything else he turned around to escape from the mess that he has made. However Nam Woohyun didn’t allow that to happen.

“Hey, where are you going? I don’t have someone to accompany me here..” Woohyun said which sounds that he like is whining.

“I’m sorry but what happened to those girls that you are flirting with a while ago huh?” Sunggyu said with a hint of jealousy

Woohyun suddenly smirks and said “So you are looking at me huh? Nice move ‘cause I won’t let you go away from me”

Sunggyu was about to answer Woohyun however Sungjong called him.

‘Thank God Jongie! You saved me from this playboy whatever this Namu is!’ he said in his mind.

Sungjong said to him that somebody wants to meet him. Sunggyu followed what his cousin said.

‘Namu? Hey where did that came from? Did I just give that playboy a nickname? Ughhh nevermind….’  While heading to the person whom his cousin said

Sungjong was about to follow his hyung until Woohyun grabbed his hand.

“Hey, could you do me a favor? Could you hand these to Sunggyu? Thanks!” he said in an eagerly manner.

“Oh sure why not.” Sungjong grabbed the chocolate box from Woohyun’s hand and follow where his cousin went to.

 

PRESENT

 

“AHHHHHHHH!!!! I NOW REMEMBER HIM!!” Sunggyu sort of shouted not remembering that he was now in front of Woohyun’s door. He went to the address that was indicated in the card but he didn’t know that it was Woohyun whom he met at his party. How should he act right now? Should he act like nothing happened? His train of thoughts was cut down when the front door opened.

“Yes how may I help you?” Woohyun smirks.

“I…I…I……” Sunggyu stutters.

“I…. What?” Woohyun little by little closing their distance.

“I….. I want to ask if you are the one who made those chocolates from Jongie… I mean Sungjong!” Sunggyu still stutters but sounded firm at the end

“Yup indeed I am the one who made those chocolates. Why? And who the hell is Jongie to you?” Woohyun sounded like a jealous person

“Just to inform you Jongie is my cousin and I am here to that I am offering you a partnership” Sunggyu said

“Ahhh I see…. I could show you some of my delicacies if you like to.” Woohyun said while gesturing Sunggyu to come inside his house.

.

.

.

 

“Uhm why did you lock the door?” Sunggyu asked.

.

.

.

.

.

“Oh…. It’s for uhmm.. you know protection. Hehehe. For burglars..” Woohyun grins

.

.

.

 

“By the way let me just ask you if you have resume so that I can… You know check your background….” Sunggyu randomly said.

Woohyun grabbed a piece of chocolate in the box and said to Sunggyu. “This will be my resume….” While placing it in front of the mouth of Sunggyu.

“To taste the greatness of my chocolate, you must use your senses.”  Staring at the eyes of Sunggyu

“You see the richness of the chocolate by its texture…” Sounding seductively then he cuts the chocolate into two. And he places it near Sunggyu’s nose and creates a minimal motion

“Can you now smell it?” Woohyun asks

“Yes, I can smell it. It seems like I have already tasted it.” Sunggyu says while his eyes are closed and keeps on sniffing the chocolate.

“And now put it in your mouth and just let it melt…. Don’t bite it. Just let it melt in your mouth.” Woohyun demos it in front of Sunggyu in a seductive manner while his eyes are closed. Sunggyu watches him like very carefully and was immersed in what they are doing right now.

“Now it’s your turn.” Woohyun slowly puts the half piece of the chocolate inside Sunggyu’s mouth.

 

“Yum… It’s so yummy…. ARGHHH… So tasty…. More…. Ughhh… I want more…. *COUGH *COUGH *COUGH”

 

“What happened?!!” Woohyun now panics.

“Get the medicine inside my bag” Sunggyu says like he’s out of breath

“Here here!!” Woohyun gives the medicine to Sunggyu

 

AFTER 15 mins

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know that you have an allergy in cocoa.” Woohyun said.

“It’s okay, I didn’t informed you also regarding my allergy…” Sunggyu said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

"So.... What's your decision? W-will you allow me as your partner in my business?" Sunggyu stutters and blushes

"Of course I'll be your partner in your business and also as your HUSBAND <3" Woohyun said while putting his hand around Sunggyu making him go crazy

 

 

THE END!

 

 

[A/N] Here's some of WooGyu gifs! Saranghaeyo Yeorobun! <3