II

My Make-Believe Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That guy is so hopeless! He is just the epitome of rudeness!! Dara thought while storming into her desk.

 

Chaerin noticed the scowl on her face. “I’m guessing it didn’t went well?”

 

“He thinks I’m crazy and he’ll fire me sooner or later. Nothing will went well with the jerk! He just pushed me outside without hearing my explanation!”

 

“Why don’t you find someone else then?” She asked.

 

“He’ll be the perfect one. What can be the more believable excuse for not showing up in front of his child after 5 years? Of course business!! And he shouldn’t be any other businessman, he should be really busy. Like Kwon Jiyong there.”

 

“You can ask someone to pretend to be a busy businessman.”

 

“Oh come on! I’ve been telling my child that his father is a very busy person and a CEO of a company so he got no time for us. At least some assets of his make-believe father will be true.” She said frustrated.

 

“I still got a week, I won’t give up. I don’t care if he fires me after. At least I tried and gave my best for my child.” She said determined.

 

Chaerin just shook her head in disagreement while hoping that everything will went well. Dara has been like that. If she’s after something, she wouldn’t give up until she gets it. Well of course that didn’t apply to her ex-boyfriend/the bastard who got her pregnant/the guy who left her alone. Urggh! I can’t wait to get my hands on him when I saw him. He’ll be borrowing a face from a dog! That ! Chae gritted at the thought.

 

 

Day 2 (of pursuing Mr. CEO)

 

It was as day same as the others… Dara then again spotted Jiyong waiting at one of their elevators. She hurriedly went there beside him.

 

“Annyeong Sajangnim! What a nice day right?” She said cheerfully.

 

“Good morning to you too miss Park. Base on the weather forecast, the weather is fine.”

 

“Sajang-nim…… About yesterday….”

 

“You’re forgiven.” He said

 

“Ahhmhp no… I was about to ask you aga—“

 

“The answer is still no.”

 

“But you haven’t –“

 

She didn’t get to finish her sentence once again as the elevator opened and Jiyong went inside.

 

She was about to enter when Jiyong said “Stay there. Wait for the other lift. You’ll pester me here inside.” Then closed the elevator door.

 

“Urrrrgh!! Such a jerk!!!” Dara screamed irritatedly.

 

 

Day 3 (of pursuing Mr. CEO)

 

A knock can be heard from Jiyong’s office. “Come in” He said without glancing at the door.

 

He noticed someone put a cup of coffee on his desk and looked up to see who came in.

 

“The answer is still NO.”

 

“What? I was just giving you coffee.”

 

“Bribery won’t work on me miss Park.” He said and went back to his work.

 

He saw Dara took the cup of coffee and about to leave.

 

“Where are you taking that?” He asked.

 

“You said bribery won’t work so I’m taking this back.” She said as she took a sip of the coffee she brought and went on her way out.

 

Jiyong just shook his head. So stubborn. He thought and once again went back to work.

 

 

Day 4 (of pursuing Mr. CEO)

 

“Aigoo~~~ Chaerin-ah!!! I don’t know anymore! I tried being nice to him, I tried bribing him—“

 

“Bribe him with what?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Coffee??”

 

“Wow! Coffee, yeah like that would do a trick.” She said sarcastically.

 

“Whatever. Still it didn’t work!!! That man is hopeless!!”

 

“Have you tried seducing him?”

 

“Y-yah!! What the?! Your way of thinking is really –“

 

“Genius! He’s a man Dara!!! You and I both know their kinds.”

 

“I can’t do that! No!”

 

“Why? You’re actually the university Goddess that time. And everyone is wondering why you stopped studying. I know you can work your charms on him.”

 

She saw how her friend grins from ear to ear. “I have a bad feeling about this Chae.”

 

After what seems like forever, Dara went out of the women’s restroom with her best friend.

 

“I don’t feel comfortable Chae~~~” She said as she tried to pull down the skirt Chae insisted for her to wear.

 

“Can’t this thing get a little bit longer? It barely covers me!!” She complained.

 

“And that’s exactly why I want you to wear that. And don’t you dare change! Now go up there and hunt down the man babe!” Chaerin said as she pushed Dara forward and slapped her .

 

Dara saw her reflection at the elevator door while waiting for the lift. She must admit she looks beautiful, with her somewhat messy-in-a-good way hair, her red lipstick that matches her pearl white skin, the fabric that she can’t figure out if it’s a skirt that did a trick on emphasizing her creamy and well-toned legs. You’re one hell of a hot mama Dara. She said to herself.

 

The clank of her red stilettos can be heard as she walks slowly towards the CEO’s office. One in front of the door, she knocked.

 

“Come in.” She heard and so she did.

 

Not waiting for the invitation she took a sit at the sofa located at the side. She crossed her legs making the skirt went a little bit higher if it’s possible.

 

Jiyong noticed the silence and look up from his desk. He saw a red stilettos, and slowly looking up from the shoes to her legs, he gulped down while wondering who is the girl.

 

Dara felt his gaze on her, or more likely on her legs and she felt really insecure but she didn’t budge, she can’t and this may be her last resort.

 

Lingering a little bit longer on the legs, Jiyong decided to end his torture and look up to see who visited him. Upon seeing who, an amused smile made its way on his lips. She’s staring straight looking at his office’s window.

 

He cleared his throat. “What brings you here miss Park?” He asked fighting the urge to smile. He knows why and he knows what she’s doing. He can’t give her the satisfaction that she almost seduced him.

 

She stood up and walk slowly to where his table at. Eyes never leaving his.

 

Jiyong smirking thinking how far Dara can put up with her seduction technique. This girl must be desperate. He watch her walk towards her and was surprise that Dara didn’t sit down on the chair in front of him but on his desk. Which by the give him a clearer view of her creamy legs.

 

“Jiyong-ssi~ About my favor, maybe we can talk about it neh?” She asked while leaning forward and she Jiyong’s face with one of her fingers.

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow at this. Amusement now visible in his eyes as he look at Dara. She seems nervous. Well two can play the game.

 

“Dara-ssi….” He said and ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter