Be My Valentine [KaiStal]

One Shot Collections

Be My Valentine

 

 

‘There she is!’ I mentally screamed on my mind as I saw that familiar figure sitting in one of the stone tables around the tree on our campus ground.

‘She’s surrounded with her friends again! This is my last chance! The day is about to end! You can do this Kim Jongin! ’ I’ve been secretly following her the whole day. But to no avail, she was never left alone even just for a minute.

‘All I need is a minute! No! Twenty, thirty seconds tops! That’s all I need!’ I have been clutching the slim long box on my left hand and my right hand slide down on my back pocket as I tried to feel that thin paper.

‘Sighs. I guess it was a bad idea! It was a bad idea right from the start! I shouldn’t have led myself up to this point! I shouldn’t have listened to those boys when I know this is hopeless! I can never have her attention, let alone be able to confess to her!’ I looked down on the purple tulip inside the box and I saw  how sad my eyes are on the reflection of the plastic shield. I sigh once again before I took my things and decided to just go home.

I’m already a few feet away from my previous spot when I heard someone calling me. I can’t be wrong. I perfectly know to whom that voice belongs to.

“Wait!” My eyes widened when I finally turned around and saw her bent down as she tries to catch her breath in front of me.

‘OH MY GOD! SHE’S STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!’

“Hi!”

‘Oh my God! She said hi to me first!’

“H-hi!” I stupidly stuttered the two letter word right in front of my biggest crush. I can’t believe it THE KRYSTAL JUNG is really standing right here in front me.

“Is that for me?” I saw her eyes pointed out at the box in my hand. And by what she said my whole brain already stopped functioning and my heart is about to explode.

“Oh my God! How did she know it was for her?!” I didn’t notice that I said my thoughts out loud for her to hear. She smiled at me, probably because of what I unknowingly said.

“Oh God! She’s smiling at me! I love your smile!” I watch as her simple smile has instantly grown wider ang brighter. It was so dazzling. To me she has the coolest, warmest, brightest, sincerest, and loveliest, just name it all, that’s her smile means to me.

“Is that all you know to say? Oh my God and Oh God?! It’s a good thing but…” She stops in her mid sentence.

“Anyways, thanks for the compliment.”

“What?”

“You said you love my smile. So thank you!” She smiled at me once again and it feels so nice.

But she really didn’t answer my original question. Should I ask again? She said it’s a good thing but… but what? I’m already here, we’re already here, this is my chance. My grandma use to say to me that I should always grab the opportunity when it’s presented to me by chance. And now is my opportunity given to me by chance. I can do this!

“Uhm yeah! Yo-you’re welcome! A-And I’m sorry for stalking you around the whole day! I didn’t mean to stalk you! Wait I mean, I didn’t mean to follow you around the whole day! Please believe me I’m not a bad person! I swear on my grandmother’s grave!” I told her as I stretch out my hand to give her the box on my hand.

 “That’s okay but, why your grandmother’s grave got involve?” You asked me. Your face was full of concern.

“Uhm cause she’s already in heaven! So, I would never lie to my grandmother cause I’m afraid that she’ll haunt me! Please believe me!” My hands are still stretch in front of her and it was really starting to feel stiff but I just ignored it.

“You’re funny!” Was your cute response to my silly nonsensical ramblings. Finally you took the box I’m holding. I smiled again when I saw that your smile never left your lips. Then suddenly your lips were all I see. I unknowingly gulped, my throat suddenly felt tight making it hard for me to breathe.

“Hey are you okay?” Your voice sounds concern and it again send me to an unknown state.

‘ what is wrong with me?! Get a hold of yourself please please please!’ I prayed because I could really feel that I will be about to be dead if this continues for another second more.

“Uhm I-I’m fi-fine! Uhm thanks! Bye!” I hurriedly turned around and started to run away from you. When I successfully thought I had a safe distance from you and that my new hiding place is secured, I tirelessly let myself slumped to the ground. I buried my whole face to my palms and scrub it violently. I stupidly wished that I could erase my face in that process so you won’t be able to recognize me the next day you get to see me.

 “There you are!” I got startled when I heard your voice again. I think my heart almost jumped out of my ribcage when you just suddenly popped out of nowhere and startle me.

“OH MY GOD! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!” I was almost shouting, I’m really bad at these kinds of things. I get afraid so easily. So I get easily angered when someone pranks me.

“Oh my! Your expression is priceless! Hahaha!” I heard you laughing and that is enough to wash my anger down the drain.

“Glad you found that funny but please don’t try to scare me like that again. I’m very bad when it comes to pranks and sudden popping out of nowhere kind of things.”

“Hahaha you’re really something huh…” I curiously looked at you when your reply left your mouth. I really can’t understand what you mean.

“Huh?”

“Nothing.”

“Okay.”

“……….”

“Okay then, I’m sorry again if I just ran off on you again. Thank you for accepting the flower and the chocolates. And lastly, I’m truly sorry for acting like a complete stalker the whole day but please believe that I’m no psycho. So that’s all. Good bye! Ms. Jung!” I bowed my head a little and this time I won’t run, I’ll just walk away like normal since I finally got my heartbeat stabled, I guess I can calmly walk now.

“Yah! I’m not yet done with you! Why do you always turn away and start to run away when I’m about to say something again! Oh well! This time you’re walking away! Nice!” I sacredly gulped this time. there it is, you famous icy glare. It was scary and at the same time mesmerizing. There is really nothing on you that I don’t find mesmerizingly beautiful.

“I’m sorry.”

“Geez, I think you’re the only person I’ve met that could be apologetic then be grateful the next then be apologetic again in just one go. Why do you keep on apologizing to me?” You seriously looked at me.

“Because I stalked you.”

“And I already told you that it’s okay.”

“I’m sorry….”

“See that?! You said sorry again.”

“I don’t know what else to say.” You kept silent after that and I just stand on my ground because I’m afraid that if I start to move again you’ll give me that icy glare of yours again.

“Why do you run away?”

“Huh?”

“I’m asking you why you run away from me for the second time.”

“Because you already accepted the flowers and chocolates.”

“And you thanked me for accepting it. Shouldn’t it be the other way around?”

“Uhm….” I stupidly fidget with my fingers. I don’t know what are we doing right know or what is happening. I just don’t know what else to think.

“I think I only managed to thank you for the compliment you gave me earlier but not yet for the gifts.” You cutely pinched your chin as if you trying to recall what you did earlier.

“Uhm there’s no need to---“

“Sush!”I instantly closed my mouth.

“I’m going to thank you whether you like it or not.”

“O-okay.” You look so completely irritated now. Now, I’m honestly afraid. And irritated Krystal Jung is always scary. Suddenly the images of those boys that got you irritated flashes through my memory and by just thinking of it made my spine shiver with fear.

‘Oh my God! Jongin what have you done?’ I scarily gulped again.

“Don’t try to run again!” You ordered me. Which I answered with a nod.

“Do you understand?!” You asked me. I nodded again.

“Okay.” You seriously look at me in the eyes and I swear that it is enough to kill me. And as if you’re really trying to end the life of me, I saw you slowly leaning your angelic face towards me, I swear to my grandmother’s grave that I felt my heart skipped a beat. Then it happen, I felt something soft and warm touched my left cheek.

‘I’m going to die!’ When I thought that it was already the end of it you suddenly inched to my ear. And what you have whispered definitely nailed it.

“Thank you Jongin! Be my valentine.”

That’s it, goodbye Kim Jongin. May I rest in peace.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

This one shot is dedicated to my stalker-slash-niece!!!!

That's been staking me around aff since D-1 and kept on teasing me lately!!!

You know who you are!!!!

Just want you to know that.....

I hate you!!!!! break na tayo!!!! Look for your own valentine this saturday!!!!

I wish you can get to watch that movie without me!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :P

 

Adios!!! Sayonara!!! Paalam!!! Goodbye!!! Annyeong!!! :P [RLG] :P