I miss you [Jung Sisters]

One Shot Collections

HI! Here's a very random one shot i wrote just now since insomnia is kicking out again! hehehe :) featuring Jungsis!  just for light reading :) hope you guys like this :) Good Mornight!

****************************************************************************************************************

 

 

I miss you

 

 

Krystal fidgety typed a text message on her cellphone for her elder sister. After successfully sending it, she prayed so hard that she'll be able to get a reply this time.

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Unnie~~~ are you busy???

 

[...no reply...]

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Whatcha doin?...

 

[...no reply...]

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

I'm eating ice cream!!! Want some?!!! :p

 

[...no reply...]

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Unnie~~~

 

[...no reply...]

 

The younger girl almost lose track of the numbers of text messages she had send to her sister all throughout the entire week. She does it not because she’s bored but simple just because she misses her unnie a lot lately.

 

‘Guess she’s busy at work again. Don’t complain Krys and try to understand your unnie is working her off to make you have decent living. But still…’

 

“I just miss you Unnie… please come home soon” Krystal absentmindedly caress the screen of her phone where the picture of her and her unnie is displayed.

 

*********

 

“Hey Krys! Wanna hang out with us later after school? Where going to check this new shop that sells huge bowls of patbingsoo!” Krystal’s friend Sulli cheerfully asked her but her somber mood still hasn’t picked up its pace from before.

 

“……..”

 

“Krys? Hey are you okay?” Sulli worriedly asked her friend who is unusually quiet today.

 

“No I’m not okay.” Krystal replied dully.

 

“Why? What happen?”

 

“My Unnie hasn’t replied to any of messages lately. I know that she’s busy and all that but she never did this before even if she gets all too busy with work she still replies to me even if it’s just a two letter word reply. This is so not her style.” Krystal let out a sad sigh and let her shoulder slump down in depress.

 

“Maybe she’s just really busy. Sorry if what I’m saying doesn’t help at all.” Sulli join Krystal in sighing.

 

“But don’t stop sending her messages. She might still get to read it for later. Come Krys! Cheer up! Let me treat you some nice patbingsoo to freeze your worries for awhile! Hehehe that doesn’t make sense again! Right?”

 

Krystal gave her friend a small smile, she felt thankful for her for trying to cheer her up despite her lack of enthusiasm at the moment.

 

After finishing out a monstrous bowl of patbingsoo that Sulli insisted to order for themselves and having a brain freeze while having a silly game of who get to eat the most. They get to go on separate ways after that, and Krystal’s feeling of loneliness slowly crept up again to her veins, making her feel empty again.

 

As she arrived home minutes later and greeted their mother, she locked herself up in her room. She fished out her phone in her pocket as she stares blankly at the ceiling trying to figure out what to text to her sister. She decided to just go on her usual messages to her , reporting her day at school.

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Hi Unnie! What’s up?

I’ve had a long day at school today. We had four long quizzes today and a friggin’ surprise quiz at math! I swear, I think I had my brain deep fried today!

 

But luckily, Sulli treats me some patbingsoo after school. That thing is huge!!! We could barely finish the entire bowl! I’ll bring you there when you get back! Promise!

 

Take care of yourself Unnie!

 

Later!~~~

She taps the send button and waited till her message is finally sent and sighs after a few minutes when she didn’t get yet another reply.

 

*********

Krystal stirs up in her sleep when felt her phone vibrating underneath her pillow with eyes shut she blindly took her phone and instantly get blinded again with the bright light when she opened them. When her eyes finally adjusted, she almost jumped out of bed when she saw to whom the message came from. She hastily sat from her bed and tap on her phone screen in speed bolt.

 

She smiled.

 

From: My one and only Sister

 

Hi! My baby Soojung! I miss you!

 

Sorry I didn’t get to reply to our texts lately! I kinda lost my charger! I forget where I put that thing! *pouts*

 

Forgive unnie please?! Please! Please!

 

But fret not my baby! I already brought a new one that’s why I get to finally charged my phone today. The company lends me a phone while mine is out.

 

She hurriedly typed a reply.

 

 

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Then why didn’t you text me using that company phone? *sulks*

 

 

 

From: My one and only Sister

 

Sorry! Like yours, my brain also got deep fried for the whole week. I was trying to remember your number but still I could not. Forgive me again? Please? *pouts*

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Fine! I forgive you! But I won’t be treating you to that patbingsoo shop! You’ll be the one paying this time I’ll just bring you there!

 

 

 

From: My one and only Sister

 

Aw! Thank you baby! Okay I’ll treat you later when I get home! A few more days and this conference is over!

 

 

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Really?! You’re coming home soon! *jumps in bed*

 

 

 

From: My one and only Sister

 

Yes! So be good! And don’t stress Mom!

 

 

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

I’m good! You can ask Mom later! You have to treat me to the mall! And movies too!

 

 

 

From: My one and only Sister

 

Fine! Fine! Fine! I will! It’s seems that you didn’t miss me that much you only miss my card that you freely swiped whenever we go out!

 

 

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Hahaha You bet!

 

 

 

From: My one and only Sister

 

Yah! You little!!!

 

 

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Just kidding! Love you Unnie! And I really miss you a lot! Come home soon okay!

 

 

 

From: My one and only Sister

 

I love you too and I miss you a lot! Goodnight baby!

 

 

 

To: My one and only Sister

 

Goodnight unnie!

 

 

And just like that the sadness and emptiness she felt the whole week of not having to hear anything from her sister was swept away with a simple I miss you.

 

That night Krystal finally got a peaceful sleep.