Krisyeol - Sweaty Palms

EXO OTP drabbles

Krisyeol - Sweaty Palms

"Chanyeol, you're doing it again." The blond groaned, running his finger through the said male's hair. 

 
Then comes a muffled sound before Chanyeol pulled away from his sweats, smiling sheepishly as he realised what he has just done. 
 
"Sorry, Kris," Chanyeol muttered, looking at the wet spot on the taller's sweatpants, almost bitten through. Kris eyed the spot wet from Chanyeol's saliva and sighed.
 
"Last time I checked, you grew out of the teething period already, Chanyeol." Kris sighed, his fingers still in his pet dog's soft and fluffy hair. It felt like silk in his rough, calloused hand. 
 
"But, chewing feels nice." Chanyeol pouts in reply, leaning into Kris' touch. 
 
"You're going to bite through everything I have on me then. I'll be for everyone to see if I have no clothes." Kris drawled, talking nonsense as Chanyeol frowned. 
 
"No, you're mine only. You cannot go showing your body around, Kris!" The younger exclaimed, hitting Kris lightly on the chest. Talking nonsense always gets to Chanyeol better than normal conversation as if he was some 5 year old that needed the extremely simple version of whatever they were talking about mixed in with some threats to get him to understand the subject at hand. 
 
"Then, don't chew on my clothes. I will not be for all to admire then." Kris said with a smile as Chanyeol nodded eagerly and straddled Kris, fully blocking the soccer match playing on the television. 
 
And this was just something like an added bonus to the empty and playful threats to get Chanyeol to understand anything. 
 
Kris sat still and let Chanyeol take over with the announcer screaming about a missed goal in the background.
 
Slowly, Chanyeol leaned in and secured their lips in a soft kiss. He pulled away just moments after and studied Kris' expression. Chanyeol was the type to start on affectionate touching and kissing but was never really bold enough to take it to another level or finish what he started. 
 
But Kris does not mind because then, he can do whatever he wants with Chanyeol. And he have to admit but it's really kind of cute, the image of Chanyeol blushing and waiting for Kris to take it to the next level or just do something in general. 
 
Kris intertwined his long fingers with Chanyeol's equally long ones and then he joins his mouth with the younger's in a more passionate kiss. His tongue had nothing to discover in the familiar carven and just dove straight for Chanyeol's tongue, dragging it into a dance. 
 
Chanyeol's moans were all swallowed by Kris as they never broke apart until the need for oxygen made Chanyeol dizzy. They parted with a trail of saliva connecting their wet lips. Chanyeol was breathing deeply, gasping a little to fill his deprived lungs of oxygen.
 
"I swear, I thought I was going to faint there." The younger sighed as he slumped against the older, attention going back to the soccer game again. Their fingers were still interlocked and Chanyeol could feel the sweat in between their palms. 
 
The older did nothing but laughed. 
 
"Mine." Chanyeol whispered, yawning. He curled into Kris' side and the latter wondered when did it get that late.
 
"Yours." Kris whispered back as the last game for the night started. Fingers still intertwined and palms becoming sticky from the sweat.  
 
 

[Author's Note: Too much Chanyeol teething fics for me. This happened. Anyways, it really does not make sense. I hope you enjoyed and please leave a comment or two to tell me how I can improve or fo encouragement. Subscription is highly recommended and encouraged. Thanks!]