Baekyeol - Ice Cream

EXO OTP drabbles

Baekyeol - Ice Cream

"So, what flavour should we get?" Baekhyun asked, stopped in front of a wide array of ice creams to choose from at the supermarket. Chanyeol's eyes scanned down the row from where they are standing - right at the start of the ice cream selection.

"I don't know, what would you like, Baek?" The giant asked, bear hugging his tiny - that is just because he, himself is ridiculously tall - boyfriend from behind. Baekhyun's eyes scanned down the row for the forth time, deciding in his mind what might be good.

Moving forward to one of the mint chocolate ice cream boxes, he picked it up, signaling to Chanyeol his selection. At the older's choice, Chanyeol frowned.

"I don't want mint chocolate. I'd rather have cookies and cream." Chanyeol exclaimed, picking up a box just next to where Baekhyun picked up his, when Baekhyun caught his frown. This time, it was Baekhyun's turn to frown.

"What you mean 'I don't want mint chocolate. I'd rather have cookies and cream.'? You asked me what I liked!" The shorted replied, exasperatedly, moving away from Chanyeol to stand in front of him. All the while showing the giant his frown. 

"Well, that's my opinion, Byun Baek." Chanyeol retorted, arms folding across his broad chest. They were both competing with frowns.

"Don't you 'Byun Baek' me, Derpyeol." Baekhyun shot back, a look of disgust settling on his features. 

Tension hung in the air around the two of them and people gave them strange glances when they passed by the duo. It is not something you see everything anyway, two 20 year old males standing at the ice cream section, glaring at each other.

"I'm getting mint chocolate." 

"I'm getting cookies and cream."

"Derpyeol."
"Byun Baek." 

Frown.

Frown.

"Sir, we are having a promotion. Two for the price of one for that particular brand and it comes with a free cup too. What colour would you like?" A female promoter came up to them with three different coloured plastic cups in her hands. Baekhyun and Chanyeol took a while to process her words before pointing to the pink cup at the same time. 

"Alright then, have a nice day!" She chimed as she handed over the pink plastic cup and disappeared away. Looking at the pink cup in Chanyeol's grip, Baekhyun smiled. 

"Didn't know you liked pink," Baekhyun beamed as he bent over to pick up a new tub of cookies and cream ice cream. 

"Well, my boyfriend loves pink, so why not?" Chanyeol bubbled, bending over to pick up a tub of mint chocolate ice cream too. 

"Cheesy ," Baekhyun admitted with a smile playing on his lips as he walked over to the counter with Chanyeol's arms slung over his shoulder and the giant's hand resting on his head. 

 

 


Well then, this is 467 words of Baekyeol picking out ice cream flavours. :) Please leave a comment or two for encouragement or just to tell me what can be improved. Subscription in highly encouraged and appreciated!