Which One?

Which One?

 

Kris is enjoying his free time at Friday night, which means no Chanyeol nagging about silly thing. Yeah, Kris is having fun. "Better enjoy the moment till it last." He thought. But his thought doesn't last long, cue a call from his boyfriend. "Kris, where are you?" Chanyeol half-screamed to Kris' ear through his Samsung Galaxy S5. "Just hanging out with the boys, why? Do you already miss me?" Chanyeol can practically saw Kris wriggling his thick eyebrows. "Uhh.....  I just miss your hands. My shoulder kinda stiff right now." Chanyeol murmured. He should do apartment cleaning while Kris is present next time. "Are you sure you only want shoulder massage? I'm pretty good massaging other body part too." Kris chuckled. Teasing Chanyeol is fun, it's like one of his hobby.
"Y-you erted ahjussi!!" "Aww, I'm just two years older than you, ahjumma." "Whatever, just bring Lays when you came home, kay?" Chanyeol ended the phone conversation before Kris could further more.


"Yo, Yixing! Chanyeol invite you to come over. Move your fat Jongin!" Kris says as he sit between Yixing and Jongin. "Hey, my is not fat!" "Sure, but why the sudden invitation?" Yixing says as he put the game controller to grab pizza. "No idea, man." Kris said, drinking his favorite black soda drink. "You're so whipped." Jongin comment as he muster his best I'm-judging-you look. "You're not the one to talk, Jjong. Who's the one doing ballet wearing pink tutu just because Kyungsoo want to see it? Definitely not a manly man." Luhan chirped happily. Jongin looks ridiculously gay with his pink tutu."You don't need pink tutu Princess Lulu. You're as manly as Barbie." Jongin point Luhan with his chicken drumstick. "Excuse you, I'm a soccer captain!" Luhan argued, as if soccer will make him the manliest man of the planet. "Yeah, so  your Xiumin senpai will notices you. If you ask me, you're definitely fit as cheer captain more." Jongin snickered, while chewing his chicken drumstick.

 

Kris sometimes wonder why befriends with these idiots. But he admits they're so funny to watch. "Lu-ge, Sehun says he will come with Xiumin hyung!!!" Zitao announced, shoving his iPhone to Bambi's face. "I'll kill my brother! How dare he snatched my Xiuminnie?" Luhan clenched his fist, looks ready to punch Sehun's derp face. "Before you kill my boyfriend, you should change your shirt. You know Xiumin hates that pink flower-pattern shirt of yours." Zitao commented Luhan appearance. "OMG, you're right!! What if Xiumin hates me?? What should I do, Tao??" Luhan clings to Zitao's arm like koala. "Here." Zitao throws a Mickey Mouse shirt. "Sehun said Umin hyung will wear Minnie Mouse shirt." "My baby brother is genius! I love you, Sehun-ah!" Luhan screamed while tossing his hideous pink flower-pattern shirt. "I don't know you were into , Lu." Xiumin suddenly says, judging his boyfie. "I'm sorry hyung, but I love Zitao." Sehun added. "NOOOOO, I only love you my Minnie! See, I'm your Mickey!!!" Luhan's word making Xiumin blush. To hide his blushing face, Xiumin buries his face to Lyhan's chest. "My Mickey..." Xiumin purrs. But their sweet moment doesn't last long because a wild Jongin appear. "Disney should cast you two as their Disney princesses." Decided to protect his sanity, Kris excuses himself and Yixing.

Kris doesn't know what will strike him at home.

 

"Babe, I'm home!!"
"Where is my Lay's, Kris?"
"Why you called Yixing as yours? Am I not enough?"
"I'm not referring Lay as in Yixing, you dumbo! I was referring to Lay's as in the potato chip. I can't eat Yixing." Chanyeol pouted.
"Uhh guys, I'll just leave." said Yixing to no one in particular.
"I thought you only ate Pringles." Kris accused.
"Yeah, but they out of stock. Awww, is my Krissy is jelly?" Chanyeol cooed while caressing Kris hair.
"I'm not!"
"Yes, you are." Chanyeol pecked Kris cheek.
Thing escalated quickly, from just innocent peck to a hot make-out.
Before Kris could advance more, Chanyeol said " Kris, I'm still hungry. Order us a Chinese take-out." "Why do you need Chinese take-out when you got a hot Chinese?" Kris said, still trying to get Chanyeol to the bed.

 

 

"You said you're Canadian!!!"

 

 

 


author note ;

Just ignore the grammar error please, my laptop is being a

Because of there's many sequel request so here is it...

Comment please, your comment is my muse...

 

 

Love,

belzenev