LayStal

EXO's Manager

Krystal's POV

 

I love my life. Just sitting here, watching the city of Seoul, everyone is so busy with their life while I'm enjoying my life here.

I put my earphone and scroll for a song that would fit to my mood today.

Scroll~

Scroll~

Scroll~

AHH!! Bruno Mars' THE LAZY SONG, oh, i love this song.

As the song continues i keep on shaking my head, appreciating the music while sipping my chocolate drink.

While I am sipping my chocolate drink, a hard object connects on the back of head, and all of the chocolate drink that I am drinking splashes on my shorts and t-shirts.

" WHAT THE---!!!" I turn to my find my Stupid brother smiling from ear to ear.

" What?" he asks innocently.

" I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, STUPID!!" i ran onto him, knocking all the things that are on my way.

My stupid brother runs to his room and lock it. " YAH!! OPEN IT STUPID!!" i begin to knock so loudly that my hands are stinging.

" OPEN IT!!!!" I shouted again.

" Calm down, Soojung!!" he shouted on the other side.

I laugh like a crazy girl " How would i calm down, if i almost choke to death!!"

" I have to give you something, right now!!" he shouted again.

" I DON'T WANT THAT, I JUST WANT TO KILL YOU!!!"

" Ok then, I'm just going to give  back this ticket to Sentosa Island to President Lee Soo Man"

I stop knocking and my eyes lit up, a ticket to Sentosa Island, one of my favorite places in the world.

He opens the door, and wave the ticket on my face " You want this ticket, right?' I nodded like a small child.

" Arasso, go pack your things. Your flight will be in 10 am, and it's 8:30. Hurry up!"

Without any comments, i quickly run to my room, i pack all the necessary things that i would be needing.

 

" Come on?" I asks my stupid brother

He raise his eyebrow " Are you going to wear that?"

I glance on my dress, a white short with a black fitted t-shirt, and a sneaker. Don't forget the sunglass. " Waeyo, it's cute"

He murmurs something like " The press would go wild" but i ignore him, I don't want to spoil this precious moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey stupid, the airport is that way" I pointed on the left way but he goes on the right way.

" We have to pick up someone"

I nodded.

 

After a minute, we arrive on a building.

" Where are we? What are we doing here?" i ask as i get out.

" They are coming with you."

" Who?" He didn't answer instead he drags me inside.

 

We went to room, it looks like a apartment or a dorm.

As we enter the room, 12 people we're sitting on the living room.

" So, are you ready guys?"

They answer in chorus.

" WAIT!" i said " You're coming with me?" I ask in no one, 12 guys nodded.

" Correction, Manager. You are coming with us" said the tall guys, i guess that's Kris.

Oh crap~ this won't be a precious moment of Sentosa and I.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On our way to the airport, Stupid brother keeps on reminding what I should do while we're on the airport.

" Yea, i get it. I am going to keep  them safe, make sure that no one would harm them, I just be on the side always." I said with a bored tone.

All of my plans when i get on Sentosa Island are ruin. Basically, i have to be always on the side of this 12 guys.

 

We arrive on the aiport, 30 minutes before our flight. As we step out the van, cameras are flashing everywhere, I am so glad that I have sunglass on.

I walk as close as possible to the 12 guys, security guards are keeping us safe because fan girls are everywhere.

As we we're waiting on the outside of the airport, i talk to someone who is near to me, and it's Suho " I never knew EXO had alot of fanboys.

I think 70% of the fans are boys " I don't think all of them are our fans" I look at him questionly, EXO is only the Kpop group in here " I think they are your fanboys"

and Suho points to banner that the gusy are holding:

" Y MANAGER!"

" PRETTY MANAGER, WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

" WE ARE YOUR FANS, Y MANAGER"

 

I'm shock, what the hell?

 

As we enter the airport, Chanyeol and Baekhyun keep on teasing me.

" y Manager, when would be our flight?" Chanyeol asks.

" Stop calling me those things" I said calmly.

After teasing me non-stop, eventually they got tired and do their things.

 

" FLIGHT TO SINGAPORE WILL BE IN 10 MINUTES, PLESE BE READY.!"

 

I clap my hands to call their attention. " Ok, we have to be ready. Get all your things. We're going."

Before we go, i counted them first " 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11" OK. Someone is missing.

" Where's Lay?" i ask them, they just shrug and begin to look around. I spotted him surrounded by fangirls.

I go to him and push the fangirls " YAH!" They shouted.

" Come on, Lay. We're going" I grab his hand and started to walk, but the fangirls are pushing us making us to stop.

" Oppa!!"

" let's take a picture!!'

"Here, oppa!"

I grab Lay's hoodie, and put it on his head. With all my force i grab him and we started to run but the fangirls are following us. Before they can reach us, the guards had stop them.

" Yah! Lay, what the heck are you doing there?" i ask irritably.

" They give me this letter, so i went to them" he said innocently and smile showing his dimples. Aww. too cute.

" Don't do that again, arasso?!"

He nodded, when we reach the other 11 members, all of there eyes are on my hand and Lay's hand, i forgot that I am still holding his hand.

" What?" i ask them.

Chanyeol speaks, and capture us with his cellphone, " LayStal, the first couple between the EXO's Manager and Exo's members"

I stare at him weirdly " You know what, you're weird" he smile, shwoing all sets of his teeth.

I turn to Lay and said " Hold on my arm, so you won't be lose. Arasso?" he nodded and we walk while Lay's hold onto my arm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TBH, i don't have any idea what a manager is doing. So, whatever our y manager is doing is part of my imagination. keke~

 

ENJOY READING, CHINGUS!!