1ST

EXO's Manager

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Finally, I AM FLYING!! I fulfill my biggest dream- to fly!!!

KYAA!! I can see the world above here, how wonderful. Everything is wonderful up here. The air is kissing my cheeks, the sky is so blue, indeed, the world is one of the most wonderful gift that God has given to us.

 

I am still enjoying the scenery up here when I hear a phone ringing.

* ROCK YOUR BODY-BODY* wait, that’s my ring tone but I am the only who’s up here.

* ROCK YOUR BODY-BODY*

 

BOOOOOGSSSH!!! I fell on the floor, I almost cry when I realize that I was only dreaming- I want to experience sky diving!!!

“AHHHHh!!!” I shouted, I am so frustrated that it was only a dream, I thought it was true.

 

I decided to go back to sleep, hoping that my dream will come back. I slowly close my eyes, preparing to sleep.

When *ROCK YOUR BODY-BODY*

I pick up my phone sleepily and didn’t even bother to check the caller’s ID “ Yobseyo….”

“ Soojung!!!”

“ Oppa. Wae?”

I heard someone shouting on the background but I ignore it “ Did you forget something? We have a meeting today and it will start in 30 minutes. Palliii!!!” shouted my brother, my brother who’s a manager and who’s very annoying.

I got from sleep and headed to the bathroom but my eyes are still close. “ Neh…..”

“ AIGOO~~~ ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING? I TOLD YOU THAT THERE WILL BE A ME------“ I cut him before he repeated everyhting that he just said earlier.

“ HOW WILL I ANSWER IF I AM STILL SLEEPING? STUPID!!! I’M COMING!” and I shut my phone.

Sometimes having a brother who is so annoying and irritating..

They call him, JUNG MANAGER, who is EXO manager but i call him Stupid.

 

NO ONE'S POV

Jung Manager keeps calling someone, the EXO members just looks weirdly to their manager.

“ Manager hyung, who are you calling? You’re girlfriend?” Chanyeol asks their manager. Manager Jung just ignore him and continue calling.

 

After a couple of minutes, Manager Jung faces lit up “Soojung!!!”

The EXO members  whispers at each other.

“ I think that’s her girlfriend” Chanyeol whispers to D.O.

D.O. just shrug and continue staring on their manager.

“ Did you forget something? We have a meeting today and it will start in 30 minutes. Palliii!!!” Manager Jung said irritably.

Since D.O. always ignores Chanyeol, Chanyeol moves to Kai who always listens to him, “ I think that’s our new manager” Kai nodded.

And since Kai just give him a short answer, he turns to Baekhyun, who is as noisy as him “ I think that’s our new manager” he repeated.

“ YAH!! Chanyeol stop talking. Can’t you see I am listening here” said Baekhyun while motioning to his Iphone.

Chanyeol almost give up when Lay talks to him “ Our new manager is a girl” Chanyeol smile widely finally!! Someone will talk to him nicely, he thought.

Lay continues “But, there is a possibility that Soojung is a guy’s name and there’s a possibility that Soojung is girl’s name. So, are we getting a two manager? A girl and a boy?” Lay asks innocently.

Chanyeol smack his forehead. This room is filled with weird people. Chanyeol thought and shook his head.

“ AIGOO~~~ ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING? I TOLD YOU THAT THERE WILL BE A ME------“

They all stare at their manager when he suddenly shouted. And after he shouted, he suddenly ruffles his hair and look so irritated and angry at the same time.

“ Manager hyung” Suho tries to approach their manager but he just receive a death stare, so Suho just shut-up and sits back.

 

SM BUILDING HALLWAY

Meanwhile, AFTER 30 minutes. Krystal arrives on the SM building.

“ AISH!! Where is that stupid meeting room!!” she said angrily while keeps walking.

She saw a staff who is sitting nearby and decided to ask her “ No, I won’t ask her. I am a big girl now, finding a meeting room is not that hard.” And she keeps walking.

She almost give up when she bumps to someone, “ Ouch!! Hey, watch were you're going, stupid” she said while rubbing her forehead. She is too angry to face the stupid someone who bumps on her and continure walking.

“ Yah!!” shouted by that stupid someone, she didn’t stop and keeps walking “ are you looking for the meeting room? I can take you there” Krystal stops and face the stupid someone. “ You keep murmuring the word ‘ MEETING ROOM’ so I guess you’re going there.” He gives Krystal a cute smile.

“ So, stupid. Where is the meeting room?”

 

( MEETING ROOM)

KRYSTAL's POV

When I and the guy arrive on the said meeting room. Everyone’s eyes were on tus. I bow and went to my brothe'rs side. When I sit, my brother stomps my feet. I want to punch him on the face but stop myself because there is an elders infront of us.

Stupid brother clears his throat and stands up. “ I am sorry if my sister is late” he bows slightly especially to the elders who sit infront of us. “ Now that everyone is here. I want to introduce my sister” he asks me to stand and I did what he said. “ This is Jung Soojung or Krystal Jung. She’s 19 years old and she will be the temporary manager of EXO.”

I look at him, so this is what he said last night.

 

( FLASHBACK)

“ YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG! Umma calls and she asks if you have a job now.” Stupid brother shouted from the kitchen.

“YAH! STUPID BROTHER! I AM HERE TO HAVE A VACATION!” I shouted back.

He didn’t answer, so I guess I won again. But, as I was enjoying watching the Tv he smacks my head using a spatula.

I hold my head and turn to him “ YAH! STUPID! THAT HURTS. I HATE YOU, STUPID!!!”

“ Don’t worry I hate you too. By the way, you want a job like mine?”

I sit back and answer “ What job? To baby sit a 12 grown men?”

He kicks the couch. “ YAH!! It’s not baby sitting, it’s managing.”

“ Yeah. Yeah. Whatever, stupid” I dismiss him by waving my hand.

“ Ahhh. You can’t handle my job right? It’s too hard for a princess like you. So, I guess this handsome guy won” I turn to him and he points his self, referring to his self as the 'HANDSOME GUY'

I stand up and points on his face “ of course, I can do it!!! Too easy” I said confidently.

“ I see. So, we have a meeting at the SM building tomorrow, you’re coming?” he asks.

“ YES. STUPID”

( END OF FLASHBACK)

 

 I want to slap my face and my brother’s face, how could I be so stupid to agree with this.

“ I know you’re probably thinking that she’s too young. But, she finishes her study at the age of 18 and she got the first rank. She’s fluent on English, Hangul and Japanese. She can speak Chinese and French.”

While my brother is saying those things, the two elders keep reading what I guess is my form.

The two elders talks silently and when they are finish, he asks for my brother.

 

When the two elders and my stupid brother are talking. I look at the 12 men infront of me. All of the are handsome, so this are the dream boys of Sulli. Oh, Sulli is my bestfriend, by the way. 

We we're staring at eachother. 12 vs. 1. I am about to win when my stupid brother calls our attention.

 

“ Jung Soojung you are now hired. For 1 year you’ll be the manager of EXO.”

I want to puke, I don’t want to baby-sit 12 grown men. Why does my brother have to rest for a year.Aisshh

“ Let me introduce to you, President Lee Soo Man and President Kim Young Min.” I shake hands with the two elders. So, they are the presidents of this entertainment? I should be good to them, maybe they'll hire me for a better position.

 

“ This are the members.” The EXO members line up and said together “ Annyeong haseyo, WE ARE EXO, WE ARE ONE!!!”

Yes, I know them. They are always in the TV for pete’s sake and Sulli has alot of posters of this guys in her room.

 

“ This Suho and Kris, they are the leaders.” I smile and shake hands. It was a fake smile, just for the sake of the elders, i'll be a good girl.

“ Luhan, Lay and Tao, they are the Chinese members.” Oh, so the stupid someone is Luhan. Stupid Luhan is now on the number 1 spot of  'KRYSTAL'S STUPID LIST'

“ Chen, D.O, Baekhyun, they are the vocalist. Along with Luhan”

I pointed D.O “ Kyungsoo, right? I saw you’re drama,THE CART. You’re good” and I give him a two thumbs up. He smile, aww.. he’s too cute I want to pinch hiis cheeks. Kyungsoo is now on the number 1 spot of 'KRYSTAL's GOOD LIST

“ And this is Chanyeol and Xiumin, the---“ Chanyeol guy cuts whatever my brother is saying, “ the two handsome members” Chanyeol continues and offers his hand, I shook it.

“ The maknaes, Kai and Sehun. Along with Tao” I shake their hands

I took a breath and once more, I bow “ Annyeong Haseyo! I am Krystal Jung, the EXO’s MANAGER”

--------------------------------------------------

ENJOY READING, CHINGUS

:)