1-3

promise me

Youngbae still wait hyoyeon inside the building beside exit door. Youngbae feel worry about hyoyeon. He cant wait again, and go to outside to check hyoyeon’s condition. After entering the rooftop, youngbae not see hyoyeon anymore. Youngbae shock, and run to find her again. “HYO! WHERE ARE YOU?! YA! DON’T DO STUPID THINGS…” not finish yelling,youngbae found hyoyeon who sleep on the floor. “hyo?! Wake up hyo! What happen with you?! Ah! I’m sorry hyo…I shouldn’t left you alone…mianhae, hyo…” youngbae sobbing.

Youngbae carry hyoyeon on his hand to his car. Soon, they both arrived in hospital. Youngbae sobbing hard and hug hyoyeon tightly. Hyoyeon enter the check up room. Youngbae wait hyoyeon outside the room. He feels guilty. “mianhae, hyo…mianhae…” youngbae sob. Youngbae cant forgive himself because of this situation.

After 30 minutes doctor come out and meet youngbae. “you’re her family?” ask doctor. “ne… what happened with her, doc?” answer youngbae quickly. “she’s depress hard. She’s not eat properly. She’s need more sleep. The conclusion is, she’s unwell. You can see her, but I wont allow you to disturb her. If she wake up soon, tell her to rest. Arasso?” doctor said. “arasso, doc.” Answer youngbae nodded.

Youngbae enter hyoyeon’s room. He look at hyoyeon who is sleep. She look pale, thinner and have a black eye bag. He sit on chair beside hyoyeon’s bed. “hyo, recovery soon. I promise, I will be there for you. Forever. I wont let you throught this alone…” taeyang sobbing while hold hyoyeon’s hand. Taeyang kiss hyoyeon’s palm hand. “I love you, hyo…” taeyang whisper to hyoyeon’s ear and kiss her forehead.

It’s 1 a.m. and hyoyeon suddenly wake up. She got her hand is hold by youngbae who fall asleep beside her bed in his chair. “tsk… I feel dizzy…” hyoyeon whisper while massage her head slowly. “tsk… hospital? Aish…so youngbae took me to hospital? Why? Argh… I cant remember anything…” hyoyeon complaining.

“but, youngbae… thank you. And mianhae. Mianhae. Please forgive me. Forgive for all my coldness to you and all my mistakes… youngbae, I just don’t now what I’m gonna do… when you left me, it’s not really hard, cause I have my 8 girls, you know right? My friends in high school, who will accompany me everywhere. They were going to the same college with me too. It went normally, nothing serious happened to us. But, one day, something fishy happened. Tiffany and Jessica start to told me to do her task, everyday. Taeyeon, got drunk everyday and get mad often. One day, I’ve been choose to join sport competition, but I cant join the competition one day before the event. I’ve fell from the stairs, and my leg broke. After that Sunny change my position.. After recovery from my leg accident, I wanted to join dance competition. You always know that, dance is my passion, right? I am the dancing queen right? But when I’m going to change my outfit for performing, I cant found my clothes. So I search it, but when I found it, Yuri already change my position. Yoona and Sooyoung always busy with their acting schedule, so yeah… they have no time for us. And the last, I feel thankful that I still have Seohyeon. But, one day Seohyeon mad at me and talked to me “who you think you are, huh? Am I your friend? HAHA just keep it in your mind! It’s only you that think about us, the 8 girls, are your friend. HAHA don’t dreaming, Ms. Dreamer! Wake up!” I just don’t know why she talk about that. I just think positively that she drunk. After that accident, me and Seohyoen not close anymore. My life became dark, youngbae. No one want to be my friend. I wanted to call you, but I think I will bother you. So, yeah, I didn’t do it. In the end of my college life, I knew the truth that from the start Sunny was going to hurt me to make her join the competition, and from the start yuri throw away my clothes to the garbage so she can beat me and make me disqualification…” tell hyoyeon while sobbing and wipe her tears.

 

 

 

note.

yeay! i update 2 chapter. enjoy it guys ^^ i know bad grammar right? im so sorry :( hope you enjoy it. feel free to comment ^^ ill update the final chapter really soon. only 1 chapter left. cause this is an one shot hihi. wait me yup! ;)