1-2

promise me

“whoever you are. Old hyoyeon or new hyoyeon are still the same for me. Still the same feeling…” not finish to answer hyoyeon statement yet, youngbae stop by hyoyeon. “what feeling?” ask hyoyeon  curious. “I’ve love you from the first sight, hyo. Remember our first met? I already fallin in love with you since that time. When I’ve just arrived in Seoul. We met at the park near our house…” again, not finish to answer hyoyeon statement yet, youngbae stop by hyoyeon. “there is no love at the first sight, youngbae! It’s just a big bull on earth!” said hyoyeon so cold.

“but, I do love you at the first sight, hyo. My feeling for you slowly but sure growing day by day. Until we become best friend. We always went to the same school. Have the same hobby. Our friends call us dancing machine. More and more. Till I fallin in love for you so deep. I cant help. I just cant stop loving you…” explain youngbae bravely.

“oh, youngbae. Wake up! This is reality. Not a fairy tale! There is no love at the first sight! Note that on your mind!” said hyoyeon with high tone. “im not living in the fairy tale. Im living in reality. The reality said that, I love you. I cant lie from you. I always happy be with you everyday…hyo, believe me…” said youngbae.

“hello Mr. dreamer. I don’t care about your fairy tale…” not finish to answer youngbae statement yet, hyoyeon stop by youngbae. “believe me, hyo! What can I do to make you believe me?” ask youngbae while trying to hold hyoyeon hands. “leave me alone! Right now!” said hyoyeon with high tone.

“I wont! Ill waiting for you here. With you…” youngbae ignore hyoyeon’s wish. “you! Aish this boy…” complain hyoyeon. “if you not leave me alone. I will jump from this rooftop!” add hyoyeon. “ya! You crazy, huh?! You wont do it, right?” ask youngbae not believe in hyoyeon’s words. “yes, I’ll do! I already crazy, youngbae! Face it! You wont fallin in love with crazy girl, right? Hahaha! So, leave me alone!” said hyoyeon with high tone.

Youngbae not respond hyoyeon’s words. He is just worry about hyoyeon. Youngbae look at hyoyeon who looking to the sky. It’s twilight already. She become more thin. Look always sad and depress. “ok, if you want your time. Ill go. Ill waiting for you, in front of the exit door … please, hyo. Don’t do stupid things. Please don’t waste your life. From now on I will always be with you. I promise…” after a long sigh, youngbae left hyoyeon alone. Hyoyeon look at every single step youngbae go, to leave her alone.

After youngbae close the exit door, hyoyeon slightly sit on the floor. She cant hide her tears anymore. She is crying hard right now. “youngbae, mianhae…” hyoyeon whisper. She hug her leg tightly. Cry out loud.

She feel dizzy. Very very dizzy. After 2 days not sleep, depress, fed up with crying, and not eat properly just eat ramyeon 1 cup a day. She just need a shoulder to cry on. Not else. She just need friend to talk about her all problem. Not else. She just need someone to support her. Not else. But no one did. “Youngbae? Why you left me after high school end? Only you who always understood me. Only you who support me no matter what. But why, youngbae? And now, you back again. It’s too late, youngbae. My life become a disaster… youngbae, mianhae…” hyoyeon sobbing. Hyoyeon feel more dizzy. Black out. After that hyoyeon not remember what happen with her again.

 

 

note.

yeay i update it again ^^ i know bad grammar right? im so sorry :( hope you enjoy it. feel free to comment ^^ ill update really soon. cause this is an one shot hihi.