1-1

promise me

“yaaa!!!” said someone after arrived in rooftop some building. he walked close to a person he was searching for. “ya! I already searching you! for a whole day. Why you here, huh?!” add he again. He was so tire.

“why you searching me? I’m not asking you to do that. Hmmm and why you here? youngbae?” ask someone to youngbae who was searching for this person. “ya! Huh…hyo! I came to your house this early morning and then your mum said that you didn’t back home last night. And she can’t called you, your phone off. Your mum ask me to help her to find you. So, now I found you…” said youngbae to hyoyeon.

hyoyeon looking to the sky, not trying to answer youngbae. after a few minutes hyoyeon talk. "what are you doing here? why you back to korea? i think america is more interesting." ask her. "you okay???" ask youngbae staring at hyoyeon. "why you here, youngbae?" ask hyoyeon. she's not trying to answer youngbae's question. "ya!!!! why you like this? huh? you wont answer my question?" said youngbae little mad. "i ask you first and you not answer me. so do i. you want me to answer your question? answer mine first!" said hyoyeon mad

for a few minutes there is no conversation. hyoyeon and youngbae busy with their own mind while looking to the sky. after the silence, youngbae look hyoyeon. "ok, i'm gonna answer you. why i'm here? why? the answer is you. only you. i miss you. so i'm back and now i met you..." answer youngbae. hyoyeon still looking to the sky. after youngbae finish answer hyoyeon's question, hyoyeon look youngbae and raise her eyebrow. "and after met me, you gonna back again to america? now, your bussiness in korea just finish. now you can back to america....." not finish to answer youngbae statement yet, hyoyeon stop by youngbae. "yaaaa!!!! why you like this huh? why you do this to me? why you so cold? i have a mistake? i made you angry?" ask youngbae upset.

hyoyeon not answer youngbae. she's just looking to the sky. already 15 minutes in silence. youngbae patient waiting for hyoyeon to answer. "i know you tired. just back and have a break." said hyoyeon. "but with you..." answer youngbae while he closer to hyoyeon. " you don’t have to being ‘like you care about me’, youngbae.” Said hyoyeon so cold.

Silence again. A few minute after the silence, youngbae back hug hyoyeon, tightly. “im so sorry hyo……” youngbae begin to cry and back hug hyoyeon very tight. “im sorry if I have a mistake. Im sorry if I made you mad at me. Mianhe, hyo…….please? back to home with me. Your mum worry about you, hyo….. don’t be like this. This isn’t hyoyeon that I knew before…….” Add youngbae crying and hyoyeon still in silence.

Youngbae still back hug her, not a word come out from hyoyeon. “hyo? You okay?” youngbae release his back hug and standing in front of hyoyeon. She’s just in silence, and begin staring to youngbae. “if you look at me, you think that im okay enough for you? What do you think?” ask hyoyeon so cold and raise her eyebrow.

“what happened? Would you tell me?” ask youngbae too. Hyoyeon not answering, just in silence and look at youngbae. “youre not going to tell me? How about going back home?” ask youngbae once again. “why you being like this youngbae? I don’t get it. Why you here? Why you patient waiting for my answer? And patient with my coldness?” ask hyoyeon. She still look at youngbae. Youngbae do the same.

“I care about you, hyo. I always do…” answer youngbae. “but now, im not that hyoyeon you knew before. So, no need to care about me again. Remember, im not that hyoyeon you knew before. Like what you said earlier!” hyoyeon become more cold. Youngbae lil’ bit shock with what hyoyeon said to him.

 

p.s.

i know bad grammar right? im so sorry :( hope you enjoy it. feel free to comment ^^ ill update really soon. cause this is a one shot hihi.