1-4

promise me

“it’s not over yet. After our graduation,  we were all except, Yoona and Sooyoung, join in the same company, without knowing each other plan. When we all officially work in the same company separately, we met at lunch in the company’s café. And they all make a prank to me, successfully embarrassed me. They do it continuously this over 1 year lately. Everyday, they always ‘play’ with me. I fed up with their ‘games’, youngbae. Sick. No one in the company want to be my friend, cause they, the 6 girls, keep saying bad things to the people in this company. I fight it alone. Even my mom not knowing this problem. And the is 3 days ago.they went to the toilet together, I was on the toilet’s cabin. I heard them talking to each other. Sunny said, “poor our hyoyeonie hahahaha. I know she is suffering right now hahahaha…”. “yup! No one is helping her. Once again, no one! Hahahaha I really enjoy ‘play’ this ‘games’ with her…” Jessica said. “it’s all her fault!” I heard Taeyeon say that. I really don’t understand what they were gonna say. “yes! It’s all her fault to letting youngbae left korea. Why don’t she ask youngbae to stay? Aish that girl!” Yuri said. I really don’t understand at all what were they talk about. After Seohyeon said something, I think it is the main problem, from the beginning. “remember why we start to close with her? It’s all about youngbae. No other.”. “hahahaha youngbae is one of our hottest boy in high school. Ah, he’s really cool.” Tiffany said. “yea! And we all wanna get closer to him by getting close with hyoyeon first. Hahahaha poor hyoyeon who think we all her best friend. She believe that! hahaha” Jessica said. “get the hyoyeon and we will get youngbae’s heart! It’s all about youngbae. We are never care about hyoyeon hahaha” said Sunny. “we all jealous about their friendship. Hyoyeon is not deserve to be youngbae’s friend or his girl. I believe that one of us is deserve with him.” Sunny said like that. “I think now, youngbae is more cool than before in America. Whoa! I think I cant move on from him.” Said Taeyeon and the other girls were agree with her and laughing. “omo! I cant imagine how cool he right now!” said Tiffany. “I wish I can meet him again! And marry with him hahahaha” said Yuri. “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HYOYEON? HUH? YOU THINK YOU DESERVE WITH YOUNGBAE? NO. I CAN ACCEPT YOU’RE CLOSE TO HIM! YOU THINK I’M YOUR BEST FRIEND? SHOO, NO. I WILL MAKE SURE, YOU WONT MEET HIM AGAIN!” suddenly Seohyeon yelled like that. I felt my leg cant stand any longer. And the atmosphere became more dark, youngbae. After Seohyeon yelled, the girls left the toilet. I cant left the toilet’s cabin, just can cry out loud. How mean they are, youngbae? From the beginning they just wanna close to you, not me. Youngbae, the one and only they’re reason to close to me. It’s you… suddenly I felt hate you, for the first time. I really hate you, cause no one want to be my real friend. No one, youngbae. I feel so alone without you, youngbae. And I realize that I cant hate you…I’m happy that you back to korea again, and your reason back to korea is me. I hope it’s true, youngbae. I tired of fake things in my life. I’m happy that you take care of me. Mianhae, youngbae. Thank you so much…” hyoyeon sobbing while touch youngbae’s head slowly not want to wake up him.

Hyoyeon cant hide her tears anymore. She hug her leg tightly, and suddenly she feel warm at her back. “you said, no one want to be your friend? No one want to be your real friend? You know what? Only Dong Young Bae, your real best friend in your entire life, hyoyeonie…” said youngbae hug hyoyeon from back tightly and kiss her hair. “don’t be afraid again, I’m here. For you. Only you. I promise. No one cant hurt you anymore…” youngbae hug her tightly. Youngbae release his hug, now they are staring each other. Youngbae wipe tears on hyoyeon’s cheek and smile to her. “I miss you, Kim Hyoyeon…”said youngbae while smiling to hyoyeon and hold her hand. Hyoyeon feel really happy and suddenly forget all of her problem. Her smile is back. “I miss you too…” said hyoyeon.

 

 

 

p.s.bad grammar im so sorry :( hope you enjoy it. feel free to comment ^^ finally finish ^^ thank you for subscribing this story.

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^