Final

Scale 1-10: 10 [RE UPLOAD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like what Kyungsoo asked. Kai pretended to care for him and do all the sweet little things they used to do before.

On the first week, Kai tried to remember the things they used to do. The acts of Kai were very clumsy.

On the second week, all acts now seemed natural.

On the third week, Kai looks like he was enjoying again his time with Kyungsoo.

Every night Kai hug Kyungsoo to sleep.

Kai invited Kyungsoo every weekend on dates and carry him from the doorstep to their room whenever they return from reataurant.

They watch god-awful movies and enjoy the comfortable silence.

On the last week, last day, consist of them going out to eat their favorite street foods and going to the arcade--but kyungsoo is so tired that he only watch Kai play games while looking at him longingly. If I can only stop time. And like before, when they got home Kai carry Kyungsoo from the doorstep to their bedroom. Kai frowns at the weight Kyungsoo loses from the first week he carried him. Probably 5lbs, probably 10.

Week pass by quickly, Kai found himself enjoying his time with Kyungsoo more each day. He actually found himself waiting for the weekends to come quickly because it will be the days where they will have the whole day.

But the month is over.

--

Kai got out from the house leaving a sleeping Kyungsoo and head to the flower shop to buy 10 roses.

 

Eunhee opened her door and found a panting Kai outside her apartment.

"Kai~ at last the month is over. C'mere bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter