01

Scale 1-10: 10 [RE UPLOAD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kai can you help me with this?" Kyungsoo called from the kitchen. Kai who's on the living room pretended he didn't hear a thing. "Kai?" Kyungsoo called him again; Kai stands up and head to Kyungsoo but not before rolling his eyes and muttering words 'what a bother'.

"Oh thank you"

"You called me just to open this can?"

"uh yeah i'm sorry it's just that--"

"Fine fine save your words."

"Thank you" Kyungsoo managed to squeak some thank you not sure if Kai heard, but even if, he wouldn't reply.

"I'm leaving, don't wait for me I don't know when i'll comeback" Jongin called from the doorstep itching to go out.

"Okay~ make sure to wear thick clothes and--" a soft bang was heard, Kai was long gone.

 

--

 

"You should give him the papers" Eun hee said beside Kai. Wrapped around him like ivy, clinging like Kai will bolt any minute. Hot red lipstick, dark make up lining her eyes, long thick eyelashes (which probably made of hundred layers of mascara, her dress-- you'll be confused if you can still call it a dress--a very tight, backless and stop just right below her that match her colored lips, it doesn’t leave anything for imagination.

"I know, I think the divorce papers will be delivered tomorrow morning" Kai said reassuring her that their plan is going just as promised.

"Oh forget the problem Kai. I'm here, well the only problem here is this." Eun hee graze with her manicured fingers at the tent evident on Kai’s pants.

--

While Kai was enjoying himself at the bar with Eunhee, Kyungsoo's once peaceful face was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter