Chapter Seven

Ancient Love

The Return

A day passed right after Minhyuk's quick confession to Na Young. As usual, Na Young would head out to the cafe and begin working, but she noticed someone dressed in dark clothing staring at the cafe from a bush. Must be Minhyuk... Na Young thought and headed into the cafe, chuckling to herself.

"Oh! She went in!" Minhyuk said in a low and excited voice, and hurried over into the cafe. But just as he was going to enter the cafe, he remembered what he did the day before. I LIKE YOU! wandered in Minhyuk's mind, and he took a step back from the cafe. A voice told him to man up and really tell her his feelings, but what happened centuries ago still had left a deep mark in his heart, afraid that if he were to open his heart again, he would evidently lose the love of his life once more.

Minhyuk listened to the voice in his mind and entered the cafe. He headed towards Na Young and pulled her aside, confessing every feeling he had when he saw her the first time till now.

---

A week has passed and Minhyuk asked Na Young to be his girlfriend, in Na Young's case, she obviously said yes. They went out on dates, and such. until one night at Minhyuk's house, someone has returned.