Chapter Five

Ancient Love

Him and Her

Two weeks have passed since the Prince had last seen the girl, Na Young, that resembled his first lover, Yura. How he desperately wished to see her again, just so he could see Yura.

Minhyuk decided to take a walk again, he came across a cafe during his walk. He walked in and saw Na Young. His expression lifted, the second he saw her beautiful face. Na Young looked up to see who the customer came and noticed Minhyuk staring at her.

"Oh, Minhyuk-shi!" Na Young said as she walked towards him. She looks so much like Yura.. Her hair, her eyes, her face.. Minhyuk thought.

"What would you like to order? It's on me since you saved me the last time we met" Na Young said.

"Um.. I guess a latte..?" Minhyuk said. "Sure thing, coming right up!"

While Na Young was brewing up Minhyuk's latte, he was watching her every step. The way her hands moved, the scent of her hair as she dashed back and forth, gathering up the ingredients.

"Here you go, Minhyuk-shi" Na Young said and gave him the latte. They both walked to an empty table and started talking.

"So how are you doing Na Young?" Minhyuk asked, sipping on his latte.

"Oh.. I'm fine.. I guess." Na Young faked a smile. Something's not right here..

"You don't look fine.. What happened? What's wrong?" Minhyuk asked with a worried expression on his face.

"Oh.. um.. My.. parents..they.." Na Young stuttered and hid her face quickly as she started to cry. Minhyuk hugged her and asked her what's wrong again.

"Did.. they pass away..?" Minhyuk carefully asked, as he patted her back. Na Young nodded and continued to cry in Minhyuk's chest.

"Shh. it's going to be okay, they're in the hands of God now. They're safe up there.. They'll look after you from up there now.. Shh" Minhyuk said as he tried to calm her down.