Chapter Four

Ancient Love

A New Beginning

It is now the year of two-thousand and eleven. The former Prince, Minhyuk, still hasn't gotten over his very first love, Yura. Every day, he mourns over her death, how he wished it was him that had died, instead of Yura.

Leaves that were in a shade of red, green, yellow and orange were falling from the trees, as it was Fall. On the streets of Seoul, Korea, Minhyuk had caught up with the new technology. Listening to his iPod, he accidentally bumped into a young girl that was holding two big brown bags filled with groceries. The vegetables that were in the brown bags, had fallen out, onto the streets. Quickly, the young girl rushed onto the streets, to grab it. Little did she know, a car was zooming in at full speed and had almost crashed in to the young girl, if Minhyuk wasn't quick enough to save her. Thanks to his vampire instincts, he quickly grabbed her and pulled her away from the streets before she could be run over.

"Th-thank you.." The girl said and bowed. The young girl looked up and noticed Minhyuk was staring at her. Those eyes.. Minhyuk thought. They look exactly like Yura's...

"Are you okay mister?" the young girl asked and waved her hand over his face.

"Oh, uh yes." Minhyuk replied.

"Oh, okay! My name's Na Young. What's your name?" Na Young introduced herself to Minhyuk.

"...My name's.. Minhyuk" Minhyuk said.

It was indeed a new beginning for him as the girl he had just met, looked exactly like Yura. The same milky white face, light brown hair and brown eyes.

"Yura...." Minhyuk mumbled.