FINISH

The Three Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At GG dorm – Dandyu’s room

“Ginger-ah, look here!”

            Taeyeon was trying to take a picture of her black pet dog to update her Instagram, while the little beast itself had a different idea. He just wouldn’t stop running around; well that’s because his friend was here, too – it’s Prince, the white version of Ginger.

“Yah, you two.. Hold still for a moment~”

            For a few seconds, Ginger and Prince lied down, but just when Taeyeon was going to snap a picture, the two ran off again. So, in the end, she ended up uploading a photo of a sock that Ginger left behind.

On May 21st, 2014

 

            After updating her Instagram, Taeyeon went to her bed to lie down. The update photo reached a 1000 ‘loves’ in just about 30 seconds, and comments constantly increasing in every tick of time; in various languages from the people around the world. Since Taeyeon doesn’t have anything else to do for the day, she took the chance to check out what some of the comments say.

:-“ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ” (in full Korean)

:-“Whose is that, unnie? Ginger’s?”

:-“I don’t understand a thing XD But that sock is so cute~! It must be Ginger’s, right?”

            Taeyeon chuckled, “They don’t understand, but they know it’s Ginger’s sock.. Sone daebak~” Then she continued reading on the comments.

:-“Ginger-ah, where did you go?ㅋ Hurry up and take your sock~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ” (in full Korean)

:-“What a lucky dog to have Taeyeon-chan as the owner.. Anyway, have a good day, Taeyon-chan!” (in Japanese)

:-“You must be really bored, huh, unnie?ㅋㅋㅋWanna go out and play (with us/sones), leader unnie?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ” (in full Korean)

:-“I miss TaeNyㅜ.ㅜ” (English)

            Taeyeon sighed, “Me too..”

:-“Please upload a selca with Fany unnie~ >.<” (English)

“I want to…but I have to protect SNSD, to protect her.” Taeyeon then scrolled down again.

:-“Dating whatsoever, Soshi will always be together, forever *heart* I love Girls’ Generation~”

            Taeyeon smiled softly, feeling her eyes welling up a bit, “We love you too, Sones..”

 

Meanwhile..

“Sica unnie! Give it back~”

            Yoona was trying to grab the pillow in Jessica’s arms that was snatched from her just a moment ago. The snatcher seemed to be having fun since she’s been giggling ever since Yoona started begging at her and chasing her around the house for it. Poor Yoona just can’t help but felt like now was the right time to use her ‘secret weapon’ – which most of the times especially worked on the Ice Princess.

HER AEGYO.

“Unnie~ Please give it back, or I’ll make you suffer when I get you, Sica unnie~” Said the deer in her aegyo voice, while almost catching up to her unnie.

            Jessica squealed and started laughing, which made her slowed down a little, and the clever deer took the chance to wrap her long arms around the playful Ice Princess. The princess shrieked (like a dolphin…lol) in surprise and had nowhere to escape now, well because Yoona’s strength was too much for her. With that strength, she successfully grabbed the pillow out of Jessica’s grip and immediately let her go.

“YAYYY!!” Yoona exclaimed, having her hands high up in celebration to her win over her unnie. Jessica turned around to face her.

“Yah, that was so unfair. You used your aegyo.. Aish, Yoongie~” Jessica said, and made her (cute) pissed off expression.

“I’m clever, right?” Yoona grinned and did her infamous alligator laugh.

“Aww so cute~” The unnie lightly ruffled the younger one’s hair.

            Right at that moment, two former Invicible Youth members, Sunny and Yuri, came into the living room through the front door. They just got back from a jog.

“What a beautiful scenery we have here~” Sunny commented, with Yuri following behind her. Sunny took off her shoes and went straight to the kitchen, to have a drink.

“So what happened here?” Yuri asked while taking off her shoes.

“Nothi-“

“Sica unnie took my pillow and then she ran away. So I had to go after her to get it back. Since I’m strong and clever, with these long legs of mine, I managed to catch Sica unnie and retrieved my precious pillow.” Yoona explained in one go before grinning proudly as she showed Yuri the pillow.

“So you had fun without me, huh, Yoona-yah?” Yuri asked with a hint of (playful) disbelieve in her voice.

“Hm..more like Sica unnie made me have fun without you.” The deer laughed a bit as she glanced at Jessica.

            Jessica glared playfully at her favourite dongsaeng, “You cheated, though.”

“Cheated?” Yuri didn’t get it.

            The princess turned to Yuri, “Yoongie used her aegyo. You know how much that aegyo of hers tickles my heart every time I hear it, right?” And she pouted.

“What~? That wasn’t cheating, that was called strategy. Right, unnie?” Yoona clarified and secretly winked at Yuri.

            Yuri saw the wink and decided to play along with Yoona. She nodded, “Yeah, that was strategy, Sica~” And she gave a grin.

            Feeling betrayed, Jessica was upset, “Fine! Suit yourself then!” She went to the couch before taking out her phone and kept herself busy scrolling aimlessly in her Weibo.

            Yuri and Yoona exchanged glances and did a telepathy between themselves, “Wow.. Her mood swing is really..”

“Unnie, do something!” Actress Im made use of her expressions. As an answer, Yuri gave a few nods.

“A-ah, I-I need some drink.” The younger one said and left to the kitchen, and that was a cue for Kwon Yuri to make a move.

            Yuri took a moment to think. Soon enough, she got an idea – which to her was a brilliant one. She cleared , “Wah, I’m so smelly. I need to take a SHOWER now.” Her voice was intentionally loud. “Andit would be nice to have SOMEONE to rub my back..”

            Sunny walked past Yuri and patted her back, “Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter