CHAPTER 1

Friday Night

Hey guys!

 

Here's CHAPTER 1~

 

I decided to make it into two chapters (I think) because it's getting long....

 

 

ENJOY~

 

 

 

 

Black button down? White button down?

 

Black jeans? White jeans?

 

Hair up? Hair down?

 

Snapback? No snapback?

 

Sneakers? Sandals?

 

Urgh! This is so frustrating!

 

It's just a friday night with Luhan but why am I so....anxious?!

 

Because he's not someone i'm trying to impress and he's not that pretty to be my type and someone I would ask out. Yeah right. Note the sarcasm here, people!

 

In the end, I settled down with a black button down with a skull on the chest pocket, black skinny jeans, a snapback, and loafers. 

 

I arrived at the arcade probably a little too early -- okay. Maybe too early -- since Luhan was nowhere to be found. 

 

It was only a few minutes after I arrived that I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around and saw a smiling Luhan.

 

He was wearing a red snapback, a white shirt under a gray button down which he didn't close up the buttons, ripped jeans and high cut sneakers. 

 

Why is a cute little deer trying to be manly?

 

"H-hi, Sehun." Luhan greeted when I just stared at him for a minute or two. 

 

"Hey." I said, still not looking away from a blushing Luhan who was rocking back and forth on his feet. 

 

"So....What have you got there?" Luhan asked, motioning to the bubbleteas in my hands.  

 

"Oh! This is for you." I handed Luhan the Taro flavoured bubbletea. "I just thought that flowers were overrated and you probably don't want the burden of having to throw them when they die. So I thought that you were probably thirsty on your way here so I got you bubbletea. I hope Taro is okay."

 

Luhan giggled as he accepted the bubbletea. "I didn't walk all the way here. I got dropped off by my mom."

 

"Oh. Well....who would know? You probably got thirsty just by sitting."

 

Way to go, . I face-palmed. 

 

Luhan giggled again. "And yeah. Taro is okay. It's my favorite actually. Thanks."

 

"You're welcome." I returned his smile. 

 

"I was thinking," I started after walking around for a bit. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?"

 

"I don't know." Luhan smiled. "Do you want to watch a movie?"

 

"Honestly," I said apologetically. "I don't really want to watch movies on a first date."

 

"Me too!" Luhan exclaimed, clapping his hands. "I mean, movies are not bad but....on a first date? That's a definite no-no."

 

"I know right!" I grinned. "It takes away the chance to have a proper conversation."

 

Luhan giggled and I laughed. 

 

"So," I said after our laughter died down. "Since movies are out of the question, how 'bout dinner?"

 

Luhan's smile could literally light up the whole world. "Dinner would be great."

 

~

 

"Welcome to the Boom Shakalaka resto." A waiter greeted as we stepped foot at a fine diner at the mall. "Table for how many, sir?"


"Table for two, please." I said to the waiter who greeted us.

 

"This way please." The waiter guided us to the middle section of the restaurant. 

 

"Boom Shakalaka?" Luhan leaned to and whispered. "Who the hell would name a resto 'Boom Shakalaka'?"

 

"A person who likes to dance to Big Bang's 'Fantastic Baby'?" I shrugged. 

 

Luhan giggled....again. I swear, if he keeps doing that, it would become my favorite sound in the world. 

 

Once we settled down and ordered our food, I asked, "So, are you new in town? I haven't seen you around here before."

 

"Yeah. I'm on a summer vacation here. As well as i'm visiting my cousin, Kris who resides here in Seoul. I'm originally from China."

 

"Oh." I said dejectedly. "So you're not staying here permanently?"

 

"As much as i want to, I can't." Luhan smiled sadly. "I'm leaving in three days."

 

"Well then!" I exclaimed causing Luhan to jump in his seat. "Let's make those days memorable."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

So ~! Something happened in my class today and I want to share it with you all. 

 

So I was in my first subject period in college this morning and the male teacher talked about education and stuff (on our first meeting, may I add!) 

 

And he asked, "Do you want to see the WHOLE () *names a famous actress here in the Philippines*?"

 

And a boy at my back then exclaimed, "YES!"

 

And then the whole class clapped him for his brave declaration -.-

 

I don't know about you guys, but I find it awkward....and funny.  I mean, HELLO! We're only 16 years old and talking about is weird.

 

Yes, I read but I feel awkward talking about it with a person or in public. 

 

So yea....that's it! Please wait patiently for the next update :)