[JB] D-Day

۰•●The Archive: Completed OneShots & Drabbles Feat. GOT7●•۰
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
D-Day ft. JB & You

JB blew out a nervous breath as he sits down at his usual spot at his favorite little coffee shop. 

It was early in the morning but he hadn’t slept a wink in the past twenty hours due to their preparations for their upcoming comeback. 

He may be dorky at times but there was a reason why he was the leader of GOT7, when it came to difficult times like these, where they were so busy that they barely get any sleep, he led by examples.  No matter how tired he was, he pushed himself and the remaining six members to prepare. 

They expected it out of him as their leader and he didn’t like to let them down when it came to business. 

They’ve practiced and practiced for hours and two hours ago, he dismissed their practice session and they all went back to their dorm.  Everyone went to sleep while JB showered, excitedly got ready and came to the coffee shop. 

Today was D-Day. 

He was here to see his little klutz. 

He smiled at the thought.

Over six months ago, when he and the rest of GOT7 were preparing to debut, he had been so tired that he needed a caffeine boost so he came to this little coffee shop for just that. 

Little did he know he’d end up meeting someone that would quickly become one of his very good friends. 

Even now, JB couldn’t help the nostalgic smile that came to his face when he thought of that day. 

~Flashback~

JB grabbed his coffee before he hurried straight for the only opened table he saw, the coffee shop was a little crowded and finding a seat, much less a table, was difficult. 

So when he saw a recently vacated table with two chairs, he quickly head toward it, pulled the chair out, and sat down and stretched out his long legs to claim his territory. 

But in his hurry he didn’t realize that someone else was aiming for that seat as well and when he suddenly sat down and straightened his leg that way the girl, who was also making a dash for the same table, tripped over his outstretched legs.

“Omo! Omo! Omo!” She kept saying as she flailed one arm trying to find her balance, while the other hand gripped her cup of coffee tightly. 

Realizing what he had done, JB stood up to grab her and just as he did, she lurched toward him and lost grip of her cup of coffee and JB cursed beneath his breath as the scorching content of the cup hit his crotch. 

He quickly sat back down because he didn’t want to draw attention to his now very wet pants.  And out of all the places she could have poured coffee, it had to be right there. 

JB let out another curse. 

“Oh no!  I’m so sorry!”

JB looked up to see the clumsy girl, that had just burned his valuables, looking back at him with horror before she turned and took off running. 

JB closed his eyes and groaned as he desperately tried not to think about the pain.  When he opened his eyes again they almost popped out of their sockets when he saw the same girl that had run off a few seconds ago, drop down to her knees in front of him, a bundle of napkins in her hands as she tried to clean the area she had just poured coffee on.    

“Wh-what are you doing!?” He asked as his face turned hot with embarrassment when she dapped away his groin with napkins, trying to clean up the mess she made.

“I’m so sorry,” she kept murmuring and when JB saw her eyes, he saw the b of tears.  “This is so embarrassing.  I’m such a klutz.  I’m so sorry.  I’m so sorry,” she kept saying as she continued piling napkins onto his groin.

“Stop it!”  He said as he grabbed her hand.  “Do you realize where your hands are at?”  He asked through gritted teeth because they were now drawing attention from others around them. 

The girl looked up at him in confusion then down at her hands and then a horrified expression came on her face and she sprung up to her feet, and backed away from him.

“I’m so sorry,” she said again and although JB was in pain, was angry, and mortified with all that just happened, something in him couldn’t let her leave, especially when there were tears b in her eyes.  “I’m so sorry,” she said again as she turned to walk away. 

“If you’re truly sorry, you’d buy me a cup of coffee to make it up to me,” he said and the girl stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter