[TRAILER] Episode 2: We Got Married Presents KYUAE COUPLE! - Day With The Gang!

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married)

 

{Episode 2: WGot MarriedKyuAe = Day with the gang!


Host’s Point Of View.

 “Annyeong Haseyo! My name is Kim Eun Joong!”

“Hi, I’m Shin Kye Young~” “and this is WE GOT MARRIED!”

                “Waaaah Eun Joong-ssi I'm really anticipating the new episode of my newly found FAVORITE couple here in WGM Series!” KyeYoung  smiled brightly at the camera.

“Ahhh Nado Nado. They're really like an innocent wild young couple. I don't know how they'll turn up but I hope it would be real!” Eun Joong replied.

                “I'm really irritated with the editing. no offense. I want it to be played in one full slot!!!! ” EunJoong continued  and KYeyoung nodded and said “But I'll wait for this one because it's their date with their respective gangs!”

                “Oh wow, let’s not keep the viewers waiting shall we?” Kyeyoung nodded and the episode started.


Kyuhyun’s Point of View.

“Today was the day that the series manager told us that we would be meeting with our respective groups. I was really scared to meet Yuhae's other members because on what I searched on the internet -blush-. Their was a lot of statements that YuHae's other members we're really over protective of the maknae and TaeHyeon-noona was really motherly to all of them. I feel like I'm meeting her family.... like Super Junior is to me. I hope she doesn't feel the same pressure that I'm in because I wouldn't want her to burden herself. "


 

    "Maknae!" Shindong Hyung yelled almost killing my ears. 

"Arasseo. I know its today so please stop yelling." I responded as I surged through the amounts of sites that contained the word "Lux" in it. I almost watched each video with either Lux or Yuhae in it. I needed to do my research. I only knew their latest songs but as a group I was practically blank. I almost stayed up all night but it was  good thing that Heechul hyung told me to sleep or else I wouldn't have any energy to do the meeting.

"Are your clothes prepared yet?" Siwon-Hyung asked fixing his wet hair. "I think so. Sung min Hyung prepared it last night."

"Sungminnie! Is Kyuhyun's clothes ready yet?" Sungmin hyung ran in the room and started jumping on the bed. 

"LUX'S VAN IS UP THE CURB! DRESS UP MAKNAE! DONGHAE AND THE OTHERS ARE ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU! YOUR WIFE'S GONNA BE ANGRY!" Hyung grabbed my prepared clothes and threw them at me before pushing me inside the closet and closing the door behind him.


I quickly changed and as I did I heard loud rumbling noises outside. I wondered what in the world they were doing but they were probably just cleaning up the mess I made.... I ate a lot lost night because of the nervousness that I was feeling with the new situation that I was facing tomorrow. I walked after a few minutes. I felt like I was in a rush. The andrenaline pumped through me with vice and I almost kicked down the door. I felt the adrenaline after I saw YuHae's smile in my mind. It kept on going replay, sometimes being slow then gradually being normal. I wanted to see that smile everyday. My heart rejoiced too much. I knew that this show was only for Lux and Super Junior's publicity, but now I think I'll have to start all over again, I wanted to make this as real as possible, cause its the only possible chance I have on her. I wouldn't let that go. After grabbing my bag and phone, I rushed to the front door to find all Hyung's standing in the door with disappointed looks on their faces.

"Your so slow!~" HeeChul- Hyung complained before Yesung -hyung opened the door and went out. Everyone followed suit, almost all of them gave me scowls but some patted my back and encouraged me for the day.


 

Yuhae’s TRAILER Point of View. 'What are planning for today?'

“I was planning to do a noraebang outing with Super Junior-Sunbae's but TaeHyeon eonnie thought otherwise. I think she's going to plan something different for this one. "


asdfasdf