Episode 1: We Got Married: KyuAe = PART 2

우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married)

 

 

{Episode 1: WGot MarriedKyuAe PART 2


3rd Person’s POV

“Good Sunday to all of you!” Kyeyoung exclaimed happily. EunJoong replied as enthusiastically as he could.

“Yes, It’s Sunday again and part two of KyuAe’s episode is up! And at this moment we are presenting our two special guests to help us talk about the two newlyweds.”

“They are: Jinyoung of B1A4 and Doojoon of B2ST! Welcome to the show!” Kyeyoung smiled and welcomed the new ‘hosts’ of the day.

                “Annyeong Haseyo” the two boys greeted everyone and bowed.

“Let’s not keep our wonderful KyuAe fans waiting. Video STARTEU!” the hosts both yelled.

END of POV

(*RED means HOSTS )


RECAP:

few moments of awkwardness…….

“So what is your─” The newlyweds said at the same time making them laugh.


 Kyuhyun’s Point Of View

“Go ahead.” She urged me. My cheeks were warm and I had to look outside of t he car so that she wouldn’t notice.

                “Uhhhh, Ok. Wha─What is your favorite color?” I found myself dumbfounded. I’m such an idiot to ask that kind of question. I just hope she doesn’t laugh at my awkwardness.


Kyeyoung:“They’re really getting along right?”

Doojoon: “Ne, because they’re very awkward and silent. And don’t know what to ask or say to each other”

Jinyoung: “And it’s really obvious that Kyuhyun is shy and not so confident as before than what he is now with Yuhae”

EunJoong: “Ahhhhh. YOUNG LOVE”


Her answer REALLY blew me away.

                “Blue” my most favorite color in the world. And we have the same favorite color. What a coincidence. I thought of all the things that I could give her. It would be a lot more easier than I thought.

“Mine is too.” I replied and she smiled. “JINJJA!?” as I expected. She’s too innocent. I can’t help but smile. “Your turn” I said.

                “Hm. What instruments do you play?” Her voice seemed to quiver a bit.

“I play piano, the clarinet and a little bit of guitar.”  I took my chance to observe her face. “How about you?”

“I play piano, violin, and drums.” Her response was so straight forward. She had brown hair that passes her shoulders. Her eyes were a shade of brown. She also had the same face shape like Gahee. But she had 2 dimples and her lips are slightly smaller. I looked away since I knew that it was rude to stare. I wondered why she and Gahee-noona had the same face.

                “Do you have any family members in Korea?” I asked while placing my headphones and glasses in my knapsack.

“I do have one. My sister, Park Gahee of After School.” She replied her lips forming a sly smile.  I wasn’t all that shocked but a little bit thrown off the edge.

                “Jeongmal?”  My eyes stared at her intently. She just nodded. Placing her Domo-backpack behind the car. I also placed my knapsack there.

“Well, Me and Kahi-unni were leaving in France before we went to Korea. Our umma was a fashion designer and our appa was a stock broker. Umma and appa weren’t always home because of their jobs. And only went home for 3 days in a year. So when I was only 10 years old. Kahi unni (20) left our family and went to Korea alone. She promised me that she’ll be back to take me too. Since both of our parents were really strict. They did not allow music or dancing in our house. So when Unni left I become alone and I felt left out. I was young. I was only 14.”

                “That’s why Appa decided that I should also pursue my dream of becoming a pianist. So I moved here in Korea and worked with Yiruma. My dad’s best friend. He thought me how to play the piano and when I was 18 he introduced me to his friends music company and I become a trainee and successfully became a singer.”

I was sad for her, how she half of her life alone. I felt like I had the responsibility to take care of her. And to fill the other half of her life with all I can give to her. From there on… I guess… I started to slowly fall for her.

End of Kyuhyun’s Point OF View


Kyeyoung:*CRYING* “I feel so sorry for her. How can parents in other countries be so cruel”

Jinyoung: “I wish I was there to hug her”

Eunjoong: “Kyuhyun must cheer her up!”

Doojoon: “NE!”


Yuhae’s Point of View


“I knew that it wasn’t the time for me to tell him my life history. But my heart told me that he should know what I’ve been through.” I breathed deep and tried to blink back the tears and the memories from over flowing.

                “Even though it really hurt me, just to tell that story. I just felt comfortable with him. And I felt like my heart started to beat normally again. And that my life was whole again. He made me feel like I wasn’t alone anymore. And I’m glad I get to know him” a tear flowed on my cheek. And I wiped it and smiled at the camera.


 

The drive was pretty long. And I didn’t want the drive to end. I was enjoying the happy conversations with Kyuhyun. But of course nothing lasts forever. It will end soon.

                “Who is the noisiest in Super Junior?” I asked so that he wouldn’t ask any more questions about my past. I felt more comfortable in that way.

“Probably. . . Heechul-hyung. He’s always screaming and playing pranks on us” he was watching me so intently that I had to stare at my fingers to avoid his eyes.

                “We’re here” Kyuhyun said pulling on my hand. My head immediately looked at him and I pulled away my hand. I grabbed my bag and wore it.

Kyuhyun got out while taking his knapsack and he opened my car door while I was brushing my hair with my fingers. I got out and thanked him. I heard the door snap shut and we started walking towards the movie theater. The camera crew immediately followed after us.

                The big LED sign said that the movies available were: “Death Bell 2”, “Pain” and “Up”. Fans moved towards us but not as much as near as they want to. Some of the fans looked at me like I was ‘Bella’. And that I’m standing near to Edward. It really felt intense so I moved away a feet maybe.


 

Jinyoung: “Super Junior fans are really scary” *Doojoon laughs*

Kyeyoung: “They are. They are”

Eunjoong: “Be scared of Kyeyoung then. She’s a big fan too” *Kyeyoung hits Eunjoong’s arm*

Doojoon: “You’ll get used to it Jinyoung. Fans are really possessive when it comes to there Bias’es’” *Jinyoung nods*

 


 

 

“What do you want to watch?” He asked pulling my arm lightly so that I would be near him again. My cheeks turned warm and I think I saw Kyuhyun-oppa smile to himself too.

                “I don’t know. We can’t watch ‘Up’ though. It’s an English movie. We need to pick from Death Bell or Pain” I replied looking at the big LED.

“Death Bell 2 doesn’t start until 4:30pm. And Pain starts right around this time.” He clarified glancing at me, his watch, and fans all taking pictures.

                “so… We’ll watch Pain?” I asked staring at him. He said ‘sure’ and nodded at the same time. And we went to buy tickets. I wanted to pay for myself but he stopped me and told me that the man shall always do it. I bowed and thanked him which actually was a bad thing for the fans. They went crazy and I heard them mumble stuff.

Kyuhyun probably noticed what was happening so he grabbed the tickets and my hand and we walked to the entrance. Fans followed us but had some troubles with the security guard. “Let’s buy pop corn and water” I said pulling Kyuhyun at the food booth.

                “One butter pop corn, 1 water and 1 coke.” Kyuhyun said to the sales lady that seemed to stare at him awestruck. He looked at her confused, but thanks to the manager she got back to her real self and gave us popcorn. I was the one to pay for it. Since I don’t want to be a burden to Kyuhyun.

“Can I call you oppa?” I asked him shyly while we were walking towards theater 1. I was holding the pop corn and I had to look down since I was really afraid that he might laugh at me.

                “Of course. I’ll call you . . . Ae. Is that ok?” I nodded and smiled at him. I saw his cheeks started to burn and I giggled lightly.

We entered the theater and it was about to start. We picked the seats up above so that fans wouldn’t throw popcorns at us or worse. The movie started and I really tried to pay attention.

                I ate popcorn and placed it in the middle of us so that he could eat some too. The fans sat 2 rows of seats in front of us and they would often stare at us. Trying to speculate if anything bad would happen.

The movie that we were watching was about a man who can’t feel pain and a woman sensitive to pain due to having hemophilia. Nam-Soon , works as a money collector for a loan shark. He forgets all about pain when he and his family experience a horrible accident.  He was the only survivor and by then he lost his will to live.

Dong-hyun lost her parents from illness when she was young. She was burdened by her parent’s massive hospital bills. And worse, she has hemophilia. She only sells handmade items out of a suitcase. Then one day Nam soon goes to Donghyuns house and asks for the payment of her debt. She said that she didn’t have money. And due to orders from the Loan shark, Nam soon starts to break thing and also hurt himself. The police soon arrive and arrest him.

Donghyun was kicked out of her apartment then she starts to spend nights in 24 hour saunas. One evening in the subway, Donghyun stores stuff in a coin operated locker when a group of homeless men approaches her. A scuffle occurs and Donghyun passes out. The homeless men carried donghyun into a van. Nam son immediately comes to Donghyuns aid and brings her back to his apartment and lets her stay there indefinitely.  They fall in love but due to Donghyuns illness they have a hard time.

During one part of the movie my hand and Kyuhyun’s hand meet while taking a bit of popcorn. I immediately pulled my hand away, and glued my eyes to the screen. When the movie was over we hurriedly went to the car and drove back to our respective schedules.      

“Thank you for this wonderful day, Oppa. I had fun.” I said smiling at him while we were driving to my dormitory. It was almost 5:00pm and I had to go to LUX’s practice room to practice our new single “Goodbye baby” the car pulled up in front of our building and Kyuhyun wanted to come with me to our practice room. We got out of the car and went to our practice room.

When we reached our practice room, Kyuhyun kissed my hand, said goodbye and also thanked me before running to the elevator. I stared at him as the elevator doors closed. He was smiling like a fool and I couldn’t help but smile back.

                “OUR BABY HAS GROWN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” HaeRi unni yelled loudly that I think almost everyone in the building *including oppa* heard it.

 


Kyeyoung:*Laughs hard* “That’s so sweet but the other group members are really…”

Jinyoung: “Look she’s blushing!” *laughs too*

Eunjoong: “Someone’s jealous” *chuckles to himself*

Doojoon: “eh”

Eunjoong: “FIND A WOMAN DOOJOON!!!” *runs away before Doojoon does anything.* *Doojoon just stared at Eunjoong weirdly*

 


 

 

They teased me and we went inside our practice room and prepared for our upcoming comeback.

End of Yuhae’s Point of View.


 

Kyuhyun’s Point Of View

                “I’ve already fallen for  her and that’s my first time to do so. I would really love it if I could be with her and see her again. She just makes everything feel right, and that’s really great.

“Thanks we got married for teaming us up!”

End of Kyuhyun’s Point OF View

 


Eunjoong: “& here is another ending of another amazing episode”

Jinyoung: “Awwwwwww”

Kyeyoung: “That’s right! I hope you guys will stay with us and support our new couple ‘KYUAE’ until the end. Watch for more romantic and comedic moments that are soon to come. Probably.

Doojoon: “Stay tuned”

Eunjoong: “Thanks Jinyoung and Doojoon for being our co-hosts for the day I hope you guys visit us again soon!”

Jinyoung & Doojoon: “YES!” “Don’t mention it” “Sure will”

Eunjoong: “Don’t miss another great episode of We Got Married”

Kyeyoung: “Yes. Until next time. Annyeong!”

All: Annyeong!!!!


Camera’s close in and the logo of we got married appears signaling the end of the show.


 

 

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU LIKE IT? Please comment, suggest or even recommend stuff ^_^

 

LOVE , BYULAE