Chapter 3

Blinded

"Suji!! Someone texted me!!" I yelled through the hallways.

"Why do they always text you?" she stomped into our room.

I streched my arm out so she would get my phone.

"It's Hoseok"

"Didn't he say he would call me?"

"He said 'I'm sorry, Subin-ssi. I can't call you right now. But anyway do you have time on friday?'. What should I answer?"

"I'm free on friday. Suji~ you knw better how to answer~" I whined.

"Alright, I'll write 'Yes, I've got time. Do you want to meet me?'"

"That will do"

"Wow, he answers fast! He wrote 'Do you like cinemas? Let's go and watch a movie'. Wait, movie?!"

"Say yes!"

"You sure?"

"It won't be one mute black and white movie anyway... I have to keep acting as if I could see!"

"Fine. No~" she first sighed and then whined.

"What?!"

"He wants to watch 3D"

"I can carry all the snacks so he would have to put on the glasses for me!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"So friday 3pm at the cinema" she gave me my phone back.

"Will you bring me there?" I put my phone in my pocket and pouted at her.

"Of course" she sighed.

***

Friday took so long to come. That could be because I was excited to go out with Hoseok. He has such a bright personality that it makes me all happy even if I just think about him!

Suji helped me take on the clothes.

"You look so pretty~ If he hasn't already fallen for then he would do that today!" I heard a smile in Suji's voice.

"Thank you~" I squealed and jumped slightly up and down.

"Now calm down" she laughed while holding my shoulders with both of her hands.

We linked arms and walked like that around the town to the cinema for five minutes.

"He is there" Suji whispered as we, I guessed, reached the cinema.

I started to panick because I couldn't find him in the ocean of blurred colors in my eyes.

"Black pants, blue shirt" she said and I immediatly found these two colors.

We walked closer and my heart beated just faster every step we took. If you're close enough to Hoseok you actually could feel his hopeful presence.

"You two are together?" he probably smiled. Maybe his voice was always that happy and he didn't even actually smile.

"I have to see if I can trust you" Suji smiled too.

She took his hand so he would hold mine.

"There are a lot of people here so don't you dare lose her! She is lost when it comes to oriantation"

"Yah!" I frowned.

"Haha! That's cute" he laughed.

His hands were so warm. I felt like never letting go of his hand untill whe came to the cashier after bidding Suji goodbye. Hoseok paid for me.

"What movie do you want to watch?" he asked, probably not looking at me.

It was harder to figure out in what kind of angle his face was and in which direction he looked since there were a lot of people surrounding us.

"Whatever you want" I smiled.

"Romance Comedy?" he asked brightly.

"That sounds good" I nodded.

"There are a lot of Romance Comedies... which one do you want?"

"I don't know..." I frowned and pouted unknowingly.

"You're so cute" he poke my cheek and I felt my heart beat a little faster than usual.

I like him, I don't deny that fact, so my heart was already beating faster, but when his soft hands touched my cheek my heartbeat got a bit faster for a short moment. I liked that feeling and wanted more of it.

He started listening the names of the movies we could watch and asked me what I wanted.

"I really don't know. I'm bad in choosing such stuff" I played with the end of my shorts.

"Sorry that I changed my mind" he suddenly apologized.

"Huh? What?" I was confused.

"I wanted to watch 3D but here is only a Horror movie in 3D"

"That's alright. I don't like Horror anyway" I assured him.

"That's good" he sighed.

"No let's buy the tickets? Oh, do you want popcorn?" he asked.

"Yes, please. How much do they cost?" I started seachring my bag for my wallet but he stopped me.

"Let me pay for you please"

"Umm, alright if you want to" I smiled at him.

"I would love to!"

I automatically held his upper arm but quickly let go as I realized what I was doing.

"Oh no it's alright if you hold me" he laughed.

"It's just that bigger crowds make me feel a little lost so... thank you"

***

The movie was wonderful with him. There was a lot to laugh about and occasionly our hands would touch to get some popcorn. Now here we are. Walking down the streets as it got colder and probably darker.

"It gets dark so much faster now" he spoke up probably looking at the sky and then me.

"and colder" I shivered and felt something warm on my shoulder.

His jacket. It smelled so good and I gripped it tighter around my body.

"Subin-ah, call me 'Oppa'"

"Huh? Why?"

"Just do it"

"Right now?"

"Yes"

"Oppa~" I sang cutely

"Ahh~ you so cute" he pinched my cheek so I puffed my cheeks with a pout.

"It makes me want to hug you" and then he hugged me.

He is so warm and tall. If time could stop, now would be the best moment.

"Subin-ah, would you like to go meet me some another day?" I felt his warm breath on the top of my head.

"Hmm~ maybe~ maybe not~"

"Yah!"

"Of course" I giggled und hugged him tighter.

 

***

sorry ;_; I am a bad author-nim q-q