Chapter 2

Blinded

Another day at work and I expected Hoseok to come but it was already getting late and he didn't come. Sigh... If I had his phone number I would have called him...

"Yah, Subinnie. Where is Hoseok?" Suji walked towards me.

There weren't any costumers since we would close soon.

"I don't know" I sighed while cleaning up the counter.

I started the day with high spirits but that left me because Hoseok didn't appear but suddenly the door opened.

"Sorry we're alrea- Hoseok-ssi!" At first she had faced the door with her back but as soon as she turned she changed what she wanted to say.

I immediatly smiled. But to be honest I couldn't get why I was expecting so much from him. He was just a regular costumer... Actually he was the only one that was so nice and friendly and hopeful, how he always liked to say. But that time I didn't really know what it is to like someone that much, maybe because I never had a crush on someone. All the boys in school and so on weren't very nice to me...

 

*flashback*

I bumped into someone tall and that made the books in my hand drop on the floor in the hallway.

"Look were you're walking, blind trash" he said harshly and laughed afterwards.

He bumped purposely into me but I couldn't say anything. Teachers didn't do anything against bullying either.

It was my last day in this school, the next day I wouldn't go to school anymore. There were no school for blind children. One month after that incident passed and day by day my sight got worser and worser. After one week I would get a surgery so I wouldn't be complete bilnd. The other students at my school found out about my eyes since I couldn't cover it with my clumsy acting. My so-called friends left one by one, only my sister was left. I couldn't understand why they left even though I helped them when they were in danger.

I bent down to pick it all up but someone kicked it.

"Sorry, I didn't see trash lying around here" the girl said.

Of course she wasn't sorry. Why would she? Funny thing that I called her once 'my close friend'.

"Yah!!" my sister yelled at this girl.

"What? Aren't you blind too? I mean you're her twin sister" I could hear how the girl raised her head, challenging my sister.

I then heard a slap and how shocked the expression of the girl was, according to her voice.

"Yah! You!" she tried to slap my sister but failed.

Kang Suji was always fast and physically fit, in opposite to me.

"Do that again and you won't wake up ever again!" Suji threatened and then bent down to help me.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier. Don't go anywhere without me, got it?" she was guilty.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

*end of flashback*

 

And then I realized that if Hoseok finds out that I'm blind he's just going to leave me like everyone did. But now I can cover the fact ,that I'm almost blind, perfectly! I was sad that he'll probably leave me if he finds out but he wouldn't do that if I act properly, right? Even if it hurts me that I'm not completely honest.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Hoseok said happily. Cheerful like always!

"I'm sorry I'm here so late but I still wanted to get something, even though I don't have a proper reason" he laughed afterwards.

"You don't need one" Suji smiled.

"What would you like?" I faced him with a smile.

From the blurry colors I figured out that he is not extremely tall but still taller than me

"Mhm... Your phone number?" he laughed.

I laughed with him.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to" he said still with a smile in his voice.

"No no, let's change phone numbers" I said.

"Then give me your phone first" he probably he held out his hand so I could give my phone to him.

And then the problem starts. I couldn't see properly, only very very blurry colors. What if I miss his hand and maybe even drop it? But I pushed the worry away and tried my best in handing him my phone without trembling hands. I did it. I handed him my phone without any big mistake. Yay!

He called himself from my phone so my number would be on his phone.

"Here" he smiled.

Calm down. Calm down. I can get the phone. Don't panick. Don't let your hands get sweat. Don't tremble.

I took it, again without any big mistake.

"Are you okay?" he asked worried.

"Huh? Why? Is something wrong?" I panicked mentally but tried to keep it inside.

"No, nothing. I just felt like asking. Anyway... I'll text you? Or call you?"

"Call" I laughed.

"The most people prefer texting" he laughed a bit.

"I'm not 'the most people' I'm Kang Subin if you don't know" I rolled my eyes.

"Haha, alright, then I'll call you. Bye~" I saw how he waved his hands from the blurry color lines infront of me so I did the same.

He walked out not even buying something. At least we exchanged phone numbers.

"Are you happy?" Suji approached me with a smirk.

"A little bit?"

"He is a nice guy. I trust him"

"Let's see how long our friendship will last..."

"What?"

"I mean everyone left me, except you of course, and he would leave me too so let's see how good I am in acting"

She just sighed.

 

 

***
Yay second chapter~ *-*/

Thank u 4 ur comment~ bcoz of that I wrote the next chapter XD

Jin's fanfic doesn even have chapter one *shame* ><

Anyway... I hope I fulfilled your ecpectation(?)? XD

Thank u again ^^