Chapter 1

Blinded

Her POV and thoughts are cursive  :D

 

That day I was at work. My job was getting the offers and making the coffee. Yes, I work at a coffe shop. I love it there, the nice smell of coffee and the polite voices. I'm not completely blind, I just see a small part and everything in that circle was blurry, very blurry. Whenever someone talked to my I tried to find the place the sound comes from and then just some centimeters higher for the eyes. Thanks to my sister I could work here. She was the only person I trusted and let close to me. Even though it seemed that I'm friendly and talkative I was closed. No one should get close to my heart because everyone I let close left me after they found out that I'm blind. They all thought that I needed their help and so on and... Memories... I don't like such people. My sister abd I were the only ones left after that incident. But let's don't get emotional here.

I smiled while making the coffee as I remembered how I got that job here.

 

*flashback*

"Suji~ please~" I whined.

We were on the couch of our small appartment. She was working as a waitress in a very nice coffee shop. The chief trusted her a lot so she has the key for the place when the chief has to go earlier.

"Okay" she sighed.

I almost jumped out of happiness. She had to make all the money and I wanted to help out rather than just sitting at home. When she was working I listened to radio shows and listened to music and as time passed it got boring and I felt guilt building in me.

"When will we go then?" I asked hyper.

"Wait... How do you even want to work there if you can't see?"

"I will learn it overnight and you will show me everything" I smiled.

"And when?" she stuttered a bit.

"Today, tomorrow. Whenever you want!"

"So you're telling me to sneak in?"

"You've got the keys~" I whined again.

"Okay" I heard that she lightly slapped her face.

In the end we sneaked in as soon as it got dark. Suji held my hand and guided me through the streets. She has went through many things thanks to me but never left my side. We weren't identical twins, even though we looked a lot alike. She was always the caring one and more talkative while I was too shy but when I got close to someone, the person would see that I'm the crazier one out of the twins.

She showed me every place and how I could do everything. We practiced everything so I would memorize it easily.

At home we practiced the meeting. And then the next day we went there once again to make sure that I memorized it. I was proud of me to memorize that much in such a short time. We practiced to perfection and that took just some days

*end of flashback*

 

The coffee shop was small so there weren't that many costumers, means I heard it whenever a new costumer came in.

"Here is your coffee" I smiled while placing the coffee to-go on the counter.

"Thank you" I heard a smile in his voice.

"Have a nice meal" I heard my sister say to costumers on the other side of the room.

Then I heard another costumer walk in.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed with a small smile on my lips.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Male, somewhat like 20 years.

"What would you like to buy?"

"Just a caramel macchiato"

I nodded with a smile and turned to make the coffee.

Another costumer walked in and it was the turn of my co-worker to serve this person.

 

The next day he came again. And the following day. And the next week.

Monday morning.

"Annyeong" I already knew who it was in the morning.

"Annyeong" there was a smile in his voice.

"The same?"

"The same"

"You're already a regular so what is your name?" I smiled while my back faced him.

"Jung Hoseok but call me J-Hope because I'm your hope!"

"Hope?" I laughed.

That was how I met my Hope.

***

"That guy, who introduced himself as your hope, he seems like someone nice. Do you like him?" Suji asked with a smirk while we entered the appartment.

"Ew~ that Hoseok?" I joked.

"He's quiet handsome~" she elbowed me.

"How can I know that?"

"Don't know... But how is his voice?" we walked into the kitchen

"He is always smiling, am I right?"

"Yes, he is. And whenever you look at him he gets a bit nervous"

"Are you serious?"

"He looks so cutely at you whenever your back faces him"

"Eep! I'm getting shy" I covered my cheeks to hide a blush while grinning.

"When will you change phone numbers~?" she went on teasing me.

"What about never? I can't even see properly so better if I disappear as a crush of his than let him know about my eyes"

"Eyy~ maybe he is the one for you? Just let him get to know you. I've got a good feeling"

"Can I believe your 'good feelings'?"

"You should!!"

"Fine" I groaned.

"Tomorrow. I'll make it happen. And now cook!" she demanded.

I stood up and went to the counter to cook. She once almost burned down the kitchen when we were kids and I could still see.

 

 

***

I did the first chapter *-*/ not like how I did with the Jin fanfic XD

It was hard writing all that T-T

I'm sorry TT-TT

Anyway thank u 4 making it till here :D

Luv U~