- One -

Between the lines

 

-Sunggyu-

 

 

„Hyung!!“, a girly voice from the back of the classroom said. I turned my head and saw my best friend smiling brightly at me and I couldn’t help but smile as well. The teacher looked at me, before looking at my friend and smiling softly.
“I guess you know him, so it would be easier for you if you sat next to him. Sungjong is a really responsible boy, so I am sure he will take care of you really well”
Sungjong nodded happily and the teacher gave me sign for me to take a seat.
My eyes were faced on the ground, as I did not like any attention at all. The whispering of the other students scared me a lot.

 

Having reached my seat I sat down and took out my material. Sungjong poked my side and grinned brightly at me. “Why did you move to Seoul? I thought you wanted to stay in China”, he asked me, the confusion written all over his face. “Yeah, I wanted to, but my mum insisted that living in Seoul would be better for me, so she simply moved me here. I actually tried to call you, but your mother told me you were at a boy’s house. I believe Howon was the name.”
The blush made it’s way all over Sungjong’s face and I knew he and this Howon had some special relationship. “You… You know… That Howon is the boy I was talking about last time we talked. He finally asked me to be his boyfriend and…”, he tried to say anything but luck was on his side as the teacher glared at him to shut him up.

 

When class was finished Sungjong hugged me from behind and waited for me to pack my stuff. All out of nothing there was a loud growl from the other side of the room. A boy with blue hair glared at me as if he was ready to kill me. “Lee Sungjong. Do. Not. Hug. That. New. Boy. Come to me…. NOW”, he ordered. Sungjong looked at the boy and lowered his head without letting go of me. “But
Howon-ah…. I haven’t seen Gyu-hyung for ages…. Can you please just allow me to hug him? I won’t even kiss his check, I promise!” “No, Sungjong. You know how much I hate it when you hug any other boy that is not me.” “Sorry Hyung.”, Sungjong said and let go of me.
The boy came to us and hugged my friend tightly from behind. “I love you, babe, okay? And I can’t stand anybody being too close to you. Oh, I did not get to introduce myself to you yet. My name is Lee Howon, I am also called Hoya, choose the name you want to use. So I guess you are the awesome Kim Sunggyu Sungjong loves talking about. Since you are really important to Sungjong, I hope we will get along well. I was afraid to meet you to be honest, but now that I see you, I am sure we can be good friends. Thanks for taking care of Sungjong before I met him”, the boy , Hoya, said.
“It’s nice to meet you as well. Sungjong just talked about how awesome you are and everything. I am sure we can be good friends. Let’s share taking care of this kid. Ah, and better do not try to hurt my friend.”

 

 

As we were talking and going to the next class, there was suddenly a cough behind us. I turned my head to face a damn good looking guy. I felt the blood rushing through my body and I shivered lightly. “Hello, Kim Sunggyu. My name is Nam Woohyun, and I am the kingka in this school. If you ever feel like talking to someone else than these guys, you are always invited to sit next to me”, the handsome boy said. I blushed even more and looked down. “T-thank you for the offer, Nam Woohyun-ssi. I-I will keep that in mind”, I stuttered out an answer.
But the next thing that happened was something that no one expected. Woohyun lifted my chin and placed his lips on mine.

 

 

……

 

……

 

……

 

………………………………………………………………….

WHAT THE HELL?!

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

An: Here I go :D Thanks for the warm welcome for my frist fanfiction :) I hope this chapter was good enough for you guys :)
Comments are loved
~Para <3