Saranghagoshipeo

I love you, just the way you are

Your POV

 

After that incident, Luhan became more protective. Isnt it adorable? I mean, he's such a sweet guy.

 

The teacher went inside our class and Luhan sat beside me. He was smiling all the time. Sometimes Im getting irritated of that smiles. Because many girls were falling for that. Ugh, am I being too selfish ight now? Okay fine. I dont care.

 

"Class we have a test today."

 

We all felt curious right now what the test is. Luhan looked at me and he held my hands.

 

Oh, didn't I tell you? Our graduation day was posponed. I dont know why but we just saw it on the bulletin board.

And guess what, Luhan was very happy because he said that we'll be havinga long time to see ech other here in school.

 

The test paper was given by our teacher and right after that, my classmates went on answering the test.

 

I looked at my paper and WHAT THE HECK?! I don't even know this!

 

I glanced at Luhan and he was answering confidently. What the?!

 

"Hey Luhan!"

 

I whispered and he just looked at me.

 

"Yes baby?"

 

I got startled as he called me Baby. Its like im gonna explode from happiness.

 

"Uhmm. What's your answer in #5?"

"Its letter C."

 

I nodded and smiled at him and he smiled back.

I just asked him some random numbers so that he'll not think that I do not know all the answers.

 

"Uhmm. How about #1, #4 and #3?"

 

He just giggled and turned his head to mine. He smiled at me. And those stares are worth dying for.

 

"Wanna know the answer?"

 

He asked as Inodded my head.

 

"Its.. I Love You."

 

I glared at him. Im not fooling around here.Im serious.

 

"Could you please stop joking?"

"Am I? You said, what's the answer for numbers 143. So the answer is I love you."

 

I facepalmed. He is really insane, isnt he? Ugh Great.

I just hissed and answer the test paper.

 

My eyes widened as I read the direction on my test paper. This is hilarious. Omg, this is a joke.

 

True or False. Write TRUE if the statement is correct and WRITE the NAME OF YOUR CRUSH if False.

 

I heard Luhan laughed. I glanced at him and he was biting his pen while smiling.

 

What's his problem?

 

I looked at his testpaper and I saw that my name was there. MY NAME.

He really followed the instruction. -_-

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

I was walking on the hallway to check my locker until I bumped into someone.

Hey. It was Jungkook. His papers fell on the floor. I immediately grabbed it.

My eyes widened as I saw again my name on that the same test.

 

He really likes me.

 

"BABE!!"

 

I heard Luhan shouted as he was running to me.

Jungkook turned his head and Luhan stopped and stared at him.

 

"Yah Bro. What are you doing with my girl?"

"Luhan. Relax. It was an accident. I just bumped into him."

 

I said as I held his arm. He seem softened and smiled at me.

He grabbed my hands as we headed to the cafeteria.

 

He stopped for a while and checked my face.

 

"Babe, does your left eye hurting?"

"Eo? N-no! Im perfectly fine. Waeyo?"

"Because you've been looking right all day."

 

He said as he kissed me on my cheeks.

 

I just blushed at that line tho. It made me feel twitterpated.

 

As we were now eating our food. Luhan stopped eating and stared at me.

 

"What? Is there something on my face?"

 

I asked as he went closer to me.

 

"You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line."

"Aish. Stop it. JUST EAT. You're just hungry."

"Hungry for your love."

 

He said as he laughed. I laughed also as I put some bread in his mouth so that he can stop talking.

I grabbed my cupcake and was about to eat as he stopped me. I frowned and gave him a look.

 

"I want to eat it!"

"Put down that cupcake.."

 

He said as he grabbed the cupcake and I frowned. I pout at him and pleaded.

 

"Please please. I want to eat it~"

 

I said sweetly as he spoke.

 

"I don't want you to eat that.."

"Ugh but.. but.. WHY?"

"Because you're sweet enough already. Hahahaha."

 

I grabbed the cupcake and started to eat it. This Luhan is really cheesy. Tssh, ALWAYS.

 

After that, the Exo members came and Sehun went over me as he spoke.

 

"Yah noona~"

"Yes?"

 

I smiled at him and he went closer to me as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

 

"There is something wrong with my cell phone."

"Eo? Let me check—"

"Coz it doesn't have your number in it."

"YAH! YOU MAKNAE. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? FLIRTING HUH?"

 

Luhan said as he stood up and went to Sehun as Sehun covered his head for protection. Luhan slapped him playfully and they all went laughing.

See? Luhan is such a protective boyfriend.

 

"Babe. Look at your shoe lace."

"What?"

 

I looked at my feet and yeah my shoe lace is not fixed. I bent down but Luhan stopped me. 

 

"I'll do it."

"Luhan, I can do it by myself."

"Tss let me tie it. I don't want you falling for anyone else."

"Stop being cheesy Luhan."

"Im not cheesy, Im just sweet besides I dont like cheese."

 

He said and the Exo members kept on laughing.

 

"Aww~ So sweet."

 

They  said in unison as they were looking at the both of us.

 

After that Baekhyun called my name and I just looked at him. Luhan looked at him too after he did my shoe lace.

 

"Hyemi, do you want to see a picture of a beautiful lady?"

"Really? Whos is she then?"

"Actually she's my crush. Wait let me check.."

 

He said as he hand me a mirror.

 

"What's this? A mirror?"

"Yeah. As you can see, you see your reflection there right so— OUCH! What the hell, hyung?!"

"Don't tell me you have a crush on my girlfriend?"-Luhan

"So what? Its just a crush bro."

 

They all went on laughing and after that, Baekhyun just winked at me and Luhan glared at him.

 

"Come on hyung, Im just kidding!"

 

Baekhyun said as he laughed again. I looked at them weirdly as they stared at me cutely. I just lowered down my head and I can't stop on blushing. What the hell is wrong with me? Ugggh.

 

"Yah Hyemi~"

 

I heard Suho said as I looked at him. 

 

"Yup?"

"Ahh~ you look like a cool glass of refreshing water, and I am the thirstiest man in the world."

 

He said as he grabbed the glass full of water and drank it while winking on me.

 

 

"YAH! Suho! Stop that old wink you got. Mine is manlier tho."

"Aish, why are you being so cheesy today guys? I mean, what's the occassion?"

 

I asked they all smiled at me and said nothing. They're actually weird but fun to be with.

 

>>Fast forward<<

 

Its class dismissed and guess what..

Luhan can't drive me home he said he is busy right now. So I just nodded.

 

"Dont get mad at me okay?"

"Ok."

 

I said boringly as I didnt look at him and started to walk. I dont know what's gottten into me and I felt something strange.

I looked back and saw Luhan approaching a girl. 

 

A girl.

 

I clenched my fists and started running out of this school as I met Jungkook.

 

"Hi Hyemi. Why are you.. crying?"

"Eo? Im not! Haha. It was just dust."

"Oh, where's Luhan? I thought he's your boyfriend?"

"Yeah. He can't drive me home. Coz he's busy."

"Busy for what?"

 

I don't know. 

I just shrugged my shoulders and went away. I was here at the bus stop to ride as I heard someone laughing. I looked back and wait a minute. Its Luhan and the girl! 

I hid behind the tree here and facpalmed.

 

Why am I even hiding? 

 

I saw them, waiting for bus too.

 

 

You liar Luhan! You said, you are busy! You said you can't drive me home, but look at what you are doing. You are helping that girl to go home!

I hate you Luhan. You're unfair!

 

I thought as I was glaring at the both of them as a tear escaped from my eyes.

I was mocking what he said to me earlier.

 

"Don't get mad at me okay? Pssh! Liar. Now I have my own reason to get mad at you."

 

I said. Yeah, Im talking to myself. Call me crazy, I dont care.

When a bus stop infront of me, I started to enter inside and I heard someone.

 

"Babe!"

 

It was Luhan. But it was too late, I came inside and sat on the last row of the bus.

 

I came home and after that, I took a shower. I plopped down on my bed as I grabbed my phone.

I received a text message from Luhan

 

From: Luhan♥

Babe, I called you a while ago. You didn't hear me?

 

I rolled my eyes as I read it. I put down my phone and was about to sleep when it rang again.

 

Luhan was calling...

 

Should I answer it? Or not?

 

Finally, I answered it.

 

"Babe.."

 

He said, almost a whisper.

 

"Why did you call? Im going to sleep. Im tired, im not in the mood."

"Wait babe, dont hang up."

"What now?"

"Arent you happy that I called?"

 

He said as i scoffed mentally.

 

"What if I say.. No. Im not."

"Babe, why are you like that?"

"Just stop this nonsense Luhan, dont call me again. Im going to end this call."

"Whaat? Wait babe plea—"

 

I ended the call as I turned off my phone. 

I dozed off to sleep and nevermind that scenario a while ago. Well, it really made me cry. Its really annoying.

 

>>The next morning<<

 

I got a new text from Luhan again.

 

From: Luhan♥

Good morning, Babe. Love you <3

 

I stared at it for a while and headed downstairs. I do my daily routine.

 

After that, Im now at the school, everyone was greeting me. Especially boys. Ugh, boys that dont get out of my sight.

Someone poked me from behind and it was Jungkook.

 

"Hi. Goodmorning Hyemi."

 

He smiled at me as I flashed a smile at him too.

He gave me a rose and its really fresh. I thanked him and bowed. I went inside my classroom only to find out Luhan and the Exo members.

 

Ugh, Luhan is here. What should I do? Im still mad at him.

 

"Hi Babe!"

 

He said but I acted I didn't hear him and continued on walking to my place.

 

They all started whispering to each other. While me? Im frowning and cant look at them.

 

"Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile."

 

Luhan said as he popped in front of me. I just faked a smile and spoke.

 

"Guess what.. Im not impressed with your stupid pickup line."

 

I said as I rolled my eyes and after that, I stood up and went to the door. I was about to open it when a beautiful lady came.

Wait. She's the one who's with Luhan yesterday!

 

 

 "Hi, is Luhan there inside?"

"Who are you?"

 

I asked curiously, she smiled at me and then she handed me a box which is full of chocolates.

 

"Oh, by the way. My name is Seohyun. And Im Luhan's friend. You are?"

"Hyemi."

 

I said as I grabbed the box and gave it to Luhan.

 

"Someone gave this to you. The name is Seohyun."

"Oh she did?!"

 

He said. He was so happy. That I can punch him.

He was about to grabbed it  as I placed it harshly on his table.

 

"Hey what's the matter of you?!"

 

He asked, a little bit rude.

I just bit my lip and looked down. This was the first time he shouted at me.

 

I ran off the classroom as I heard him shouting my name.

 

"YAH! SONG HYEMI!!"

 

Why did he do that? Why is he happy that Seohyun gave him a box of chocolates?

 

I went to the garden and sat there. I buried my face with the both of my hands and started crying. I never thought it will hurt like this.

 

"*cries* Why does it hurt like this?!"

"Are you okay?"

 

I looked from behind and saw Jungkook. Wait a minute, is he following me all the time?

Why is he even here?

 

"Why are you here Jungkook?"

"I just saw you running here, so I followed you."

 

He said as he sat beside me. I cried again once more and I told him everything I felt and what happened.

 

"I see. Calm down, it will be okay, soon."

"I hope so."

 

I said as I sniffed. Jungkook hugged me, but in a friendly way. He tried to calm me. We spent the time there by talking to each other and I felt relief.

He's one of the happiest friend to be. The bell rang and the both of us sstood up. He said that my eyes were still swollen but I just said that its okay.

Soon, I went inside the room. I let my hair cover my face so that they won't notice my swollen eyes.

 

I sat down on my chair as I felt someone tucking my hair behind my ear.

 

I looked up to see Luhan. I just glared at him and he sighed.

 

"Hyemi, Im sorry I didn't mean to shout t you earlier."

"Whatever."

 

I said as I ruffled again my hair. I noticed that he was holding the rose that Jungkook gave me earlier.

 

"Where did you get this?"

"Jungkook gave me that. He's really a sweet guy."

"Why did you accept it? You already have a boyfriend and dont accept such things like that."

 

Wow. Luhan look at yourself. You already have a girlfriend but still, you are accepting such things like chocolate from Seohyun.

Are you even listening to your own words? HUH?!

 

"Give me that! Its not yours by the way!"

 

I said as I grabbed the rose. Luhan was shocked by my sudden actions. After that, the teacher came inside and we all went silent.

 

>>Lunch break<<

 

"Luhan oppaaaaaa!!!!!"

 

Seohyun came inside and went to Luhan's direction.

 

Tss. Oppa? The hell.

 

I stood up and went outside. I orderd my food at the cafeteria and sat on the last seat. Im alone and only me.

 

I saw the Exo and Luhan with Seohyun grabbed their own seats. I caught them looking at me as I looked away.

I saw that Luhan stood up and went near to me.

 

"Babe, join us. Come on."

 

He said as he grabbed my hand but I just pushed him away.

 

"Get the hell out of here Luhan! Cant you see? I want to be alone!"

 

I shouted at him and he just looked at me. He harshly grabbed my hand and we wnet to rooftop.

To be honest, my wrist did hurt.

 

"What is wrong with you Hyemi?!"

"I should be the one asking you that question! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"Nothing's wrong with me. But you are!"

 

He said as he looked at me. My eyes became teary as I burst it out to cry.

I cried really hard as he suddenly went closer to me and hugged me.

 

 

"I didn't meant to. Sorry. Im so sorry. Whatever I did wrong, Im really sorry."

 

I just continued on crying.

 

After a few minutes, I stopped crying aand talked to Luhan.

 

"Who is Seohyun?"

"She's my friend. But she's like my sister."

"I got mad at you yesterday, you know that?!"

 

I said as he asked me why. I told him everything but he just laughed at me. I looked at him in disbelief and cossed my arms.

 

"Aww. My baby is jealous. So cute!"

"Im not jealous!"

"Really? So why are you mad at Seohyun? Haahaha. That was adorable. It means you really love me."

 

I just looked at him in disbelief.

 

"I thought you like her. And I think I have to be like her, be pretty, be gentle when talking, be charming and—"

"Babe. You dont have to be like her. I love you, just the way you are. Ok?"

 

He said as he kissed me on my lips. I got blushed after that. He spoke again.

 

"You know what? Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more."

"Really?"

"Of course, Im not joking."

 

He smiled again as he thought for a pickup line.

 

"You wanna know what is beautiful?"

"What?"

 

I said while chuckling.

 

"Repeat the first word I've said."

 

I thought for it and it was 'YOU' I blushed a little and giggled.

I thought for a pickup line too. But it may seem boring to him.

 

"Kiss me if Im wrong."

 

I said as he nodded his head.

 

"But the dinosaurs still exists right?"

"Well.."

 

He said as he peck my lips. I just grinned at him and he was laughing. He got that.

 

"Babe, on a scale of 1 to 10. You are 9."

"Huh? But whyyy?"

 

I said as I gave him a pout. He just giggled at me.

 

"Because Im the only 1 you need."

"Aww! So cheesy Luhan!"

"I told you, Im sweet and not cheesy."

 

He said as he hugged me so tight. I hugged him back and smiled to myself. This is better than I thought. Thank God we're okay now. 

He kissed my cheeks and I kissed him too.

 

With that, we went downstairs to eat at the cafeteria. The Exo were howling and teasing us. We just shrugged it off and laughed.