Overnight

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was a weekend. Ahra woke up early in the morning and prepared breakfast for her parents. When she was preparing for breakfast, her phone rang.

"Anyeonghaseyo. Ahra's here."

"Ahra-ssi, do you want to come over to my house today? And would you mind to have a night here?", Yura, the one who called asked.

"Sure."

"Okay, we'll go shopping with Jihyo later. She's gonna have a night here too."

"Okay".

 

Around 9:30 a.m, Ahra's already leaving. Her parents were still sleeping, so she wouldn't want to wake her up. So she left a note. She stick it at the refrigerator.

She looked like this when she's leaving for Yura's house :

She brought a few clothes. Then, she straight away go to Yura's house. Yura welcomed her warmly.

"Ahra-ssi!!!!" She ran and hugged her.

"Okay, girly. Let me change my clothes first because I'm sweating right now.", Ahra said while smiling.

Yura nodded and showed her the room for her to change her clothes. She changed into this:

Next picture is Yura:

Next is Jihyo:

As they walked out from Yura's house and entered the car, they were talking and keep talking about the latest Kpop songs.

As soon as they arrive at the shopping mall, they entered with full of confidence.

They realised there were some people watching them and also gossipping about them.

They shop around 3 hours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter