Falling for Ahra

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Cho Ahra joined GG, Yura and Jihyo became more cheerful. Well, Ahra loves to make jokes. It made them laughing so hard. But, Yura and Jihyo realised something. Maybe Ahra realised it too. Luhan is always looking at Ahra making her uncomfortable when communicating with EXO. But, Yura knows that she just ignored it.

 

When it was recess time, Yura saw Luhan oppa at the garden. She went to the garden to figure out what is happening between him and Ahra. she could smell something fishy.

 

"Luhan oppa, may I sit?". "Yeah, sure". He looked a little bit awkward.

 

"Luhan oppa, don't be so awkward with me. I just have a few things to ask.. May I?", Yura asked politely.

 

"Go on". Then, Yura started asking those questions...

 

"Oppa, I caught you a few times staring at Ahra. What's your relationship with her?", Yura asked, straight to the point without covering it anymore.

 

"I will tell you because I trust you, Promise me Yura, you won't tell anyone." Yura only nodded. "I actually fell for her from the first time I met her. Her face almost look like someone I liked before", he said without looking at her.

 

Now,Yura really understands. So, she have to help Luhan oppa to get Ahra! " So, Luhan oppa, you wanna get her?" Yura asked slowly.

 

Luhan looked at her with a bright smile. "You will help me?" Luhan asked. "Of course. Why not."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter