Birthday, coming soon dongsaeng..

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arghhhh!! My dongsaeng's birthday is coming soon, what should I buy for her? Taeyeon's getting excited over her beloved sister's birthday. Suddenly, she heard a voice calling her name. Taeyeon unnie! Come here and help me please, could you? She quickly replied, "okay". As soon she arrived at Yura's room, she saw a few boxes. Yura, these old stuffs shouldn't be kept anymore you know. Yura looked at her unnie for a second and said, "Yeah, I know unnie and that's why I'm putting it into these boxes and I'm gonna throw it away", she said and continued her work.

 

Suddenly, Yura saw a picture of Jimin, her ex-boyfriend. Taeyeon unnie who is helping her stopped when she saw her dongsaeng stopped. Yura's tears started streaming down. Taeyeon unnie saw it too. Hey baby girl, if you think it still hurt your feelings, just throw all these things.And we shouldn't check it anymore.She said while wiping Yura's tears. Unnie, have you ever fall in love? Taeyeon unnie gulped and hesitantly answered, "No". Are you sure, unnie? Yeah. Unnie, I'm asking because you know unnie, you are so pretty yet you don't have a boyfriend? To me, it doesn't make sense.

 

I'll tell you the story when the time comes, Taeyeon unnie said to herself. Hey, baby girl, there's a party tonight with Girls Generation members and since you and Jihyo are the new members, we thought we want to celebrate it. I can invite Jihyo, my best friend too, unnie? Yup, because she's also a member of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter