Lie For Two

Exo Need to Read Recommendation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Lie For Two

Author: shainiak

Characters: Eun Jin (OC), Baekhyun. Kai

Genre: School life, Romance, Comedy

Status:Completed

Summary: Eun Jin was a normal high school student who just wanted to fit in and belong in school. So to fit in she lied that she had a boyfriend. Though lies never last long and that lie cause her to create more lies. Her friends wanted to meet her mysterious boyfriend for she never showed them picture nor have they ever seen him. They start to be suspicious of whether she even had a boyfriend or not because of his lack of existence.So with no other choice left Eun Jin went hunting on the street to find some good looking guy that she can take a picture of and claim to her friend that it was her boyfriend. It was pathetic but she had no choice, but then by chance she came across Baekhyun the model student making out with a girl. She thought this was her key to her perfect lies and tried to threaten him to be her boyfriend, but turn out he's not that nice for he had a facade and a 180 degree personality from the one he have at school. Even though she is the one that knows his secret and should be in control but tables turn and he's the one in control and he seem set on making her life miserable and it seems she can't escape from it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter