5

MinJun Love

At mansion

 

            Gyu Ri was arrived at in front of the mansion. She pressed the bell button. The gate opened automatically. Gyu Ri walked in and the door opened.

 

Minnie : Gyu Ri come in! *Gyu Ri nod*

 

            Then, one car was stopped in front of the gate. The driver opened the door and get out from the car.

 

Minnie : Kyu Jong! *Gyu Ri turned her face* *Kyunie closed the door and walked in*

Kyunie : Gyu Ri? *Gyu Ri look the ground*

Minnie : Let’s come in first. We story it later. *they come in and sit at the couch*

Minnie : Want a drink? *both of them nod* *Minnie going to the kitchen*

Kyunie : Gyu Ri, is that true? *whispering*

Minnie : Here the drink. *sit beside Gyu Ri*

Minnie : Okay, first, there are something that I need to tell you. I will explain all it. *sigh* *look at Gyu Ri*

Kyunie : What?

Minnie : Actually…*sigh* all the rumors and the gossip are not true at all. Really not true. We never dated, never couple and will never engage! They said that they saw us that we bought a ring, right? *Kyunie nod*

Gyu Ri : The true is, that not belong to us. But, belong to my sister and her boyfriend. They will engage at the end of month. Their fingers size same with us. So, they want us to find the best ring for their engage.

Minnie : And at the Lotte World not only us, but with others member of Kara. They really want to go there. They ask me to bring them. So, I bring them. At that time when our picture was taken, they were going to buy foods and both of us waited them while sat on the bench.

Kyunie : So, when you want tell this to media? It’s getting worse.

Minnie : Tomorrow. We will tell them. I have asked our manager to make a conference.

Kyunie : Our manager knows the truth?

Minnie & Gyu Ri : YUP! *nods*

Kyunie : How about Hyung Jun?

Minnie : *sigh* let him know from media tomorrow. You must with us tomorrow. And I will leave at here 4 days more after the conference.

Kyunie : Wae? *Minnie just silent*

Kyunie : I understand.

Gyu Ri : I have to go now. I have TV program record.

Kyunie : Let me send you.

Gyu Ri : No, thanks. Okay, bye! *walk out*

Minnie : Kyu, sleep at here.

Kyunie : err…

Minnie : Just tell them you can’t back tonight.  

Kyunie : err…okay.

Minnie : Let me show you your room. *step the stairs*

 

 

10:00 a.m., the conference,

 

 

            Jung Min, Gyu Ri, Kyu Jong, Kara member, SS501 and Kara manager arrived at the conference place. There were so many media also international media. The conference started around 10:15 a.m.

 

At SS501 dorm, living room,

 

Saengie : Guys, come here! *watch Minnie conference*

Joongie : How…how Kyu at there? Is he knows about this from the first? How about Kara member?

Saengie : Shh…just hear what they say… expecially, Hyung Jun! *Junnie glare at him*

 

10:45 a.m., the conference,

 

Minnie : That’s all. We all have explained the truth to the media also the fans. Mianhae, because make you all worried about us. Thank you very much! *they bow and walk out*

Minnie : Hyung, I have to go now. The rest, I hope you can do it.

Manager hyung : Don’t worry. *pat his shoulder*

Minnie : Thank you! *hug and run toward his car*

 

            He drove his car to the Incheon Airport after he disguised himself. His another manager hyung came with him too. He need a rest from all the stressed that he faced. He will back to Hyung Jun after he felt calm. He want to holiday at Malaysia. Only manager hyung knew about it. Kyu Jong never knew about it just he said to leave at his mansion after the conference.

 

SS501 dorm,

 

Junnie : I have to find him! *run and opened the main door*

Kyunnie : Where you want to go? *standing in front of him* *Junnie pull him to couch*

Junnie : Where Jung Min?! *Kyunie sit on the couch*

Kyunnie : I don’t know. *I can’t tell them*

Joongie : How you can be at there?! When you meet?!

Kyunnie : Yesterday. At the usual café.

Saengie : Where is he now?

Kyunnie : I don’t know. Really don’t know. When we just got out from the hall, he disappeared like that. *Junnie tears fell slowly*