Chapter 2

Is That Mr. Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The EXO K boys are hanging out at Kai's apartment at Gangnam. The apartment surely look disaster with the bottles and cans shattered around while the boys as usual, playing the new set of games. But, there is someone that looks like something is bothering him. Yes, it is him. Oh Sehun, the kingka of Dongtan Global High Academy and the maknae of EXO K. 

"Sehun, are you still with us?" Chanyeol, one of his hyung (brother) asked him. "Wha-what?" Sehun snapped from his thought well thoughts actually. 

The boys are laughing with Sehun's reaction, because the 'almighty-great-oh-so-kingka' Oh Sehun were stuttered earlier. "Oh hyung! Please shut the off!" Sehun said while sat beside Baekhyun at the couch. "So, tell us maknae, what is bothering you right now?" Suho being a good leader asked . 

"Nothing hyung, just something that is not important." Sehun said with no interest. "Oh really, I think that not important thing is slash with Wu Seohyun, that new student or you can say Kris Wu's sister." Baekhyun said which make all the members turn their head to him. 

"Yah! Don't give me that look! I mean-" "I still didn't believe that Kris had a sister." Chanyeol said while drinking his cola. "Yes, as far that I knew, Kris Wu didn't had a sister or brother slash siblings." 

"His father was married again." Kyungsoo blurted which make the others chocked with their own drinks. "Now, I know where's Kris playboy attitude came from." Kai said which make all of them laughing wholeheartedly except Oh Sehun who still dreaming again. 

Talking about Wu Seohyun, here is she playing the piano in the studio. She still thinking about the school's kingka, EXO K. Why their group name were same with Kris group, EXO M. Isn't it weird? While she is busy in her own dreamland, someone is watching her with full interest. 

"She is indeed beauty." 

"Oh come on Seohyun ah!" Kris whining while folowing Seohyun around which make th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter