Chapter 1

Is That Mr. Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uh-oh. This gonna be worst. Seohyun was shocked and she already froze. The girls that screaming earlier suddenly became silent. *Why all of you suddenly became quiet, stupid!* Seohyun thought when all of the students looking at her. *Argh! Great, just great! And where the hell that stupid Kris Wu gone!* Suddenly Seohyun felt her face hit by something? Or a shoes actually?

“Ouch!” Seohyun winced in pain while all the students start to laugh and make fun of her. Did you know what happen? Her shoes, her own shoes, hit her. “STRIKE!” Another kingka named Kai said while laughing wholeheartedly with his friends. Seohyun clenched her fist tightly. She didn’t like if people humiliated her and surely she can’t be weak.

Wondered why? In her old school, the students really afraid with her, not only because of her ‘icy’ attitude but she know about ‘martial arts’. “My,my! That was Wu Seohyun. The new transfer students.” Suddenly a girl said while the others students gasped, did not believe that she was the ‘icy princess’ or the ‘rejector’.

Sehun smirked while taking his steps to Seohyun, little by little. *God, what he want to do with me?* Seohyun thought while prayed to God, hoping that she will be fine. “So, you’re the Wu Seohyun that everyone always mentions.” Sehun said while smirking evilly. *Oh gosh! I want to punch his beautiful face.* Seohyun thought while glared back to Sehun while Sehun, of course he likes it.

“They were indeed right. Your face was like an angel. So pure and innocent. I always wondered why that many guys want to be your boyfriend and I had the answer now.” Sehun said and he taking his steps to Seohyun that make her taking her steps backwards. When Sehun want to caress her fluffy cheeks, suddenly

.

.

.

.

“Don’t you dare to touch her.” A familiar voice for Seohyun. He always be her knight, her prince and mostly important her stepbrother brother, Kris Wu. Sehun face suddenly changed, his smirk already gone and changed into a frown. He was frowning. “What the hell are you doing right now, Kris Wu?” Suddenly his voice no longer a seductive one but he sounded like he was ‘angry’?

“She’s mine, Kris Wu and why I can’t touch her?” Sehun said again, which make Kris laughing. The others students start to frown because they were confused with the ‘drama’ now. “Are you really that stupid, Oh Sehun?” Kris asked no, he sounded like he was mocked Sehun actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter