Up to this day..

His Last..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I love you, ofcourse. But better than that, I chose you. Day after day. Choice, that was the thing." Kris suddenly told her, an hour after the boys leave with the promise of coming back whenever their schedule permits.

But Dara didn't managed to spoke ever since the boys left. Not that she's angry, it's just that she don't know what to tell him. What would she tell after telling it with his friends, after she's been here at his hours for a couple before the boys came.She don't want him to feel that she's insecure.

She looked at him and saw that Kris' eyes are pleading at her. She composed herself and heaved a sigh. She don't even want him to feel bad, but her silence might did the job. Slowly, she crawled towards Kris and leaned on his broad shoulders. " That's quite a line. I told you to quit browsing his tumblr, You've slowly lost your cold city guy image." She joked at him just to lighten the mood easily.

She felt him kissed the top of her head that made her inhaled more of Kris scent, thus helping her to relaxed and calmed down.

" Would you forgive me?" He asked her sincerely.

Without lifting her head she said." Who told you I'm mad?" 

Kris' hands found her and held it tightly sending all the warmth that she needed.Dara closed her eyes enjoying the heat it emits. This was one of the best part of being with a man who's height is 6 ft and 4 inches. He was able to hold and cover her up from everything harsh and sends the heat that melt her heart over and over again.

She felt him shrugged his shoulders. "Doesn't matter if you told me or not. I know you and I know everything about you and your moods whenever we're together. Even every fiber of your being, i've memorized it, So i know when something's not right, when something's bothering you . When you're mad or even annoyed at me. Got it?"

She let a soft chuckle escape from that made Kris to do the same too. He ruffled her hair and settled her on his lap. Dara blushed instgantly while Kris find it too cute to resist. He plant a kiss on her lips and flashed his gummy smile. " Are we good now." He asked her with his forehead leaned on hers, staring deep into his brown vibrant pools.

" Definitely." The woman whom he love the most told him, mirroring the same espression as his.

 

Two days had passed since Dara, together with her special so-called staff left Beijing and headed to Philippines. But the scenario on the same day before she left still made her smile whenever she thought of how adorable Kris is.

 

FLASHBACK..

" Take me with you." She lost couynt of how many times that this giant said it to her. He's been like that all day, trying to make her bring him on their concert.

"I can't Kris, You knew it." Dara said shortly as she started dragging her luggage outside.

She was about to get to the door when Kris came running down towards her and dragged her luggage out of her hands.

"Hey! What the hell?! I have a freaking schedule.."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! " he mimicked her that just made the woman infront of her pursed her lips into a thin line. She looked up at him, He surely knows how to get through her nerves wven with the gentlest face that he can mustered.

Slowly and calmly she told him. " You know i can't bring you. Not now, in the hype of all the issues. We can't just take the risk."

Kris grew silent because he knew what she was trying to tell hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter