United...Always

His Last..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the boys finally snapped out of their reveries and pulledback to their senses,after seeing the K-pop goddess,intheirduizhang house, not to mention with Kris' shirt on Dara. They started running towards her, making Kris to be placed on the farthest corner of the couch..

 

"OMO! ARE YOU REALLY OUR DARA-SUNBAENIM?!!" Kai exclaimed, who seems like checking her face for the possibility that the girl infront of him might be someone with a great resemblance of Dara.

"Ofcourse! That's Dara-sunbaenim.You idiot!" Sehun told him as he stared at her too.

"Dara noona! Noona! Noona! " Baekhyun called her in a very Baekhyun-ish way that made the woman giggled ( much to Kris' annoyance)

"That's sunbaenim for you, Bacon!" Chanyeol rounded at Baekhyun while the latter just stucked out her tongue at Chanyeol.

Dara's stride towards Baek,made the two puppies to stop bickering at each other, She put her arms around Baek'swrist and told her that all of them can call her noona in a tone that could battle Agnes' line of "You're so fluffy"( Despicable Me 1)

      The boys looked like they've been bewitched as they stared at her in amusement. Well for Kris, he didn't find something amusing about this scene that's currently hapening infront of him. He is very much pissed that his girlfriend has been very attentive at these wolves for the last 20 minutes, He is thinking of something murderous to do with the boys after Dara went later for the snacks when D.O spoke.

"Excuse me Dara-noona.. I didn't mean to be rude but.. What are you doing here?" That's when the boys fell silent, because they all want to know what is she doing here in the first place, unless their speculations are true..

Dara tensed at D.O's question for she made Kris agree of telling nothing to his bandmates about their relationship, but that was ages ago when Kris and the band was just starting to pove that they're not just the boys with pretty faces. She sat down between Kris and Tao that made the latter linked his arms around her, Dara smiled at him because for her, Tao looks like a baby panda that she really want to cuddle. But Tao's blissful feeling didn't last as Kris glared at his dongsaeng and Tao being usually afraid of his 'Laxy-hyung, loosened his arms immediately.

"Are you friends with our hyung? Or your relatives? Maybe cousin?" Chen told her but Dara started toshake her head that made the boys pay more attention.. "Actually.. I'm visit-------"

She looked up at Kris that was actually looking down at her at the same time as he cut off what she was about to say, and instead he blurted out the sentence that never been even on their wildest imaginations.

"She is my girlfriend."

Silence

Silence

Silence

WHAAAAT????

NOOOOO!!!

ANNNNIIYYYOOO!!!

MY DARAAAA!!

 

Those arethe words that echoed across the living room for the whole 2 minutes of the couples' silence not until Dara giggled at the 12 boys reaction and sheactually thought that it was because Kris was not the type todate a noona . But she knew nothing, for the boys concern was for her. Ever since they've debuted, they always keep an eye to this petite and pretty noona infront of them while all along she's already the girl of Kris.

 After calming each other down, The first one to approach Dara is Sehun " So.. you really our noona now right? " which Dara answered with a simple yes.

On the other hand, Suho approaches Kris by means of tapping his shoulders, Kris looked looked at him inquiringly and immediately understand Suho. Theboth leaders don't need anyt words, just to meant what they wanted to say because living together for 7 years with Suho, this silent gaze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter