Saviour?

This is what i call a family.

 

I went to a nearby cafe and got myself a comfortable spot . i sat down and thought to myself " where can i go now? " i sighed .

" Hey isnt that the daughter of Mr lee sangchul? I heard his company had gone bankrupt. "

" yeah, what a poor kid, she must be ashamed of her own parents for being such failures "

" HAHAHA nice one you got there, she's just pathetic right now, without her parents. "

" precisely, what a joke. "

" Gonna see her often because she's gonna sleep by the streets! "

Everyone who heard what they said laughed out loud, well, at least, loud enough for me to hear.

Don't they know that i can actually hear what they're saying?! More and more people started pinpointing me and some even pointed at me and laughed . Why, why is everyone like this? I am already devastated enough and the people dont even ing understand what i'm feeling right now !! Becoming more and more paranoid and Unable to keep composed , i covered my ears and wanted to scream so badly. But, nothing came out from my throat. My heart and mind felt like it was crushing into pieces, 'eaten' up by the people bit by bit, why is god so unfair to me?

Just when i was about to lose my control and temper, someone wearing dark shades and a beanie over his head grabbed me by my arm, took my luggage and carried me over his shoulders, " YAH, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING. L-let me go... " i screamed as i was about to burst out all my tears. " just shut up and stop struggling" he said in a serious tone. Who is he ?  We continued running until we reached the neighbouring playground. He wrapped his arms around me and put my head onto his chest, patting my back, comforting me. " it's alright now. cry it all out if you want. I'm here for you. " he said in a assuring tone. The ' me ' who has already lost my senses and emotions , immediately burst out into tears , letting all my emotions flow out . What made me cry worse wasn't just because of the teasing of people, but because that in this situation that i'm in, someone still cared for me. I felt the warmth from his arms, i felt like i've found my family again although i didnt find out who he was yet.  I cried out louder as he continued to pat me on my back, and ruffled my hair, saying, " silly nerd, you should've retaliated and not bottle up all your emotions inside yourself. Please dont let others step on you next time, arasso? "

" Nerd? Is he someone i know? His chest feels familiar. Just like the ones i bumped into a few days ago. Dont tell me he is.... " i thought as i pushed him away from me, rubbing the tears away from my eyes.

I looked up and to my surprise, it was him. The kingka. " AHH. y-you're the .. the ... Kingka?! " i exclaimed as i pointed towards him, backing away, afraid that he might call his gang up to beat me up or something.

"yah, dongsaeng, dont be afraid, im not goin to beat you up, me and my friends are different from the other queen an kingkas in school. " he reassured me once again, as i nodded my head and regained my composure.

" ah, by the way, i'm Yoon Dujun, from beast. Heard of us before? " he smiled as he took out a bookmark from his pocket and walked towards me, handing me the bookmark. " it's yours, you left it on the floor last time, babo. "

" Ah, ne, kamsahabnida. I-i'm Lee Hyunsul... " i adjusted my glasses as i took the bookmark, embarrassed.

" yeah, i know you. You're the daughter of Mr Lee Sangchul right? It must be hard on you now... Why dont you stay with us for now? " Dujun asked caringly as he ruffled my hair again.

" No, no, it's alright , i can be on my own, i don't want to have crazy fangirls attacking me if they found out that im putting up at your place. What's more, wont i be a disturbance to b2st? " i shook my head as i voiced out my opinion.

" Alone? Are you serious? You cant even control your own emotions, how are you going to take care of yourself? Dont worry, im sure b2st and the others wont mind. " he winked as he took my luggage , leading the way.

" YAH, wait!! What do you mean by... Others? " i asked .

" oh, we're sharing a house with another 3 of the boybands.. And a pair of guys.. Which im not sure if they're a group or not... "  he said as he motioned me to keep up with him .

yay, the mysterious kingka is revealed! Yoon dujun! Hooray! Well, he's my bias, so obviously , it had to be him. But wait, there are more to come. It's not just revolving around Dujun and Hyunsul alright! Expect the unexpected, kekeke. ~

Shall be doing a double update today!

Comment&Subscribe please~! <3 lovelove