Chapter 1

This is what i call a family.

asian-clothes-cute-girl-glasses-korean-F

What does a NERD mean to people?

Just like any other fangirls squealing whenever they see their idols, i. am actually one of them too. Well, just not as crazy as how the fangirls will be like. Kissing posters before they sleep? Talking to themselves and acting as if their idol is with them? Writing fanfics that isn't true at all? Or maybe, stalking them for the whole day, even in school, classes and breaktime?! Geez, i dont do that. It's scary when it goes too overboard. And no, i wouldn't even wil have those thoughts of being their friends or anything. But sometimes, i really do envy them. They may not have the best character in the world, but given their looks, and their talents, they sure can fair-well in this industry.

But, what about me? If you ask me about my looks, no, i dont think that i look really great. My talent, well, not exactly their standards but i do have the passion. My studies, ah, that's the only thing i can do well in. Yes, i'm a nerd. And what do i mean by a nerd? I only hang out with some of my good friends, or rather sisters, in school, and it would be weird if you don't see me reading in school. Reason for being a nerd? My parents, their expectations of me is superbly high, so i really have no choice but to listen to them.

I had a dream myself too. i wanted to sing and to show others the talent that i actually have in me. I'm not trying to be a show-off here, but i just want to share to people the music and songs i compose.. I wanted someone to appreciate what I was doing....  But is it possible? A normal looking girl like me, who wouldnt even be noticed in the crowd and wouldnt stand out at all to be able to show my talent? Come on, what a joke.

Those were my thoughts a few years ago. And now, i'm living with a bunch of crazy, adorable, young and handsome guys, and that was when my life made a turning point....

-

ANNYEONGHASAEYO PEOPLE~

It's my first time writing a fanfic, so i'm not sure if i'm doing it the "right" way, hehe, xD but i really hope that you will like my following chapters, because i was brainstorming everywhere i go. On the bus, in school and even when i'm about to sleep! Next chapter is out by the way. kekeke.

-

LASTLY, remember to COMMENT&SUBCRIBE.

LOVELOVE~