Crashed

This is what i call a family.

Everything crashed in just one night. What i saw on Yahoo's top news was what i didnt want to see the most... "Korea no.1 top bank gone bankrupt?! Click to see more. "  Praying with all my might, i just hope that it wasn't Dad's company. it musn't be... I read the words one by one. Carefully. It wrote, " Korea's no 1 top bank, Taesung Bank has gone bankrupt. Mr Lee Sangchul refused to accept our interview and immediately got into his car with his wife, Mr Kim hoosyul, head held low . Is he guilty or ashamed ? We'll find out soon i guess. " 

" Taesung bank?! Lee sangchul?! ISN'T THAT MY DAD AND HIS COMPANY?! I MUST BE DREAMING. " I mentally slapped myself, hoping that i would wake up from this dream.  Tears welled up my eyes as i thought of how much mum and dad would be going through now. What if some loansharks turn up at our house? What if something happens to them? What if...  I broke down as i thought of how a happy and blessed family i was in , instantly turned 360 degrees upside down. Tucking myself into bed, i kept chanting , " tomorrow morning, everything would be okay, it will be a better day. Everything will be okay, everything will be okay, everything will b..e ....." I chanted as i fell into my deep sleep. 

The next morning, it was the weekend and the start of the summer break. and i woke up and found everything in my house unchanged, when i walked out of my room, expecting mum to have made me breakfast and dad would be reading his newspaper like always, there wasn't even any sound. There's no food on the table, the TV isn't even on, the newspaper was left untouched on the doorstep.  " Mum , Dad, where are you? " I thought as i sobbed and knelt on the ground, covering my face, telling myself that everything would be alright. i guess..  Just when i was going to wash up and prepare for a dreadful day. i dragged myself to the toilet, "thud". "OUCH, what the heck is this doin-.. " I exclaimed as i slipped on fell on a piece of paper.

 Picking it up curiously and rubbing my hip to soothe the pain, i read what it wrote outloud, " Dear Hyunsul, by the time you are reading this, you may have already learnt about what happened to me and your dad. we can no longer stay in korea anymore. I'm sorry we couldn't even say a proper goodbye. We'll call you someday my dear girl, i promise. In the meantime, you cant stay here anymore either. Our house will be repossessed. I'm truly sorry to put you through all these hardships, but please, forgive us my dear. Please take good care of yourself alright? I know you can do it. We love you. We always will.   Love,  Mum and Dad. " Mum, Dad, how can you just leave like this?! What about me? Where am i going to stay? What am i going to do now? Who's going to give me the love and encouragement that i always need to do things? Who will be there for me when i have problems? Who will be the one to stand by my side even when the whole world is against me? Why...  I thought as i broke down once again.

Tears fell down onto the piece of paper as the ink smudged, i clenched the paper into my fist and threw it as far as i could. I began to lose control of my emotions, i had no  freaking idea what i was going through now. Why is God so unfair to me? Why does he leave me with nothing but a feel of hopelessness, lost and sadness?  I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, what it reflected was the weak side of me. I starred into it for a few moments, and finally i came to a decision. Let God make the way for me. there's nothing i can do now. I washed up and changed into a new set of clothes, packed everything into my luggage, my clothes, headphones, Very own composed music and my portable keyboard that my parents had gotten for me for my last birthday. Lastly and most importantly, my family photo. " mum, dad..." i whimpered as tears trickled down once again. Once i got everything ready, i stepped out of the house, murmuring and bidding a last goodbye to my life and house. "Annyeong..."

HELLO PEOPLE!! i uploaded this chapter through my iphone, think it will look y on the computer. Gahhh. Anyway, comment&Subscibe!! The main characters are coming out in the next chapter!! <3 YAY!