He changed...... Maybe not

I love you.... I love you not

Before i could speak,a punch went over to my cheek. "Tsk tsk tsk don't you ever think MY Bambam will ever like a like you!" Just when she want to punch me  again,a hand stop jer. "B-b-Bambam oppa! What are you doing here? I was about to teach this a lesson for thinking your her namja!" She said as she hugs Bambam's arm. Eww i want to  puke! The real is her! Bambam push her away and slap her across her face leaving a red mark at her cheeks.'The real is you. Yes i am her namja so what?Problem? And i have never seen you as my yeoja. You are so not up to my standart!" Bambam pulled me by the wrist and left Hana dumbfounded. He passed Jungkook and his gang. Taehyung look at Bambam with furious eyes. Bambam bring me to the rooftop and push me down. I went further from him while he came nearer to me. "Mianhe. Really i mean it.I am so dump to do this to you. Call me stupid,idiot, yes i am for losing you. Your such a wonderful girlfriend and i will be the most stupidest person on earth." He said while holding my hands to his chest and look deeply in my eyes. 'I dont know Bambam i mean i am not readyi mean-" He stop me with a kiss. I tried to push him away but he is too strong for me. I tried and tried but to no avail. "Stay away from her!" A familiar voice shouted. Bambam stop and look up. It was Taehyung with his eyes as red as ever. "Who are you? Her life saviour? Pfft" Bambam laugh. "I am her life saviour because i am her brother!" A fast as lightning,he punch on Bambam'a face and hold on my wrist leaving Bambam laying on the ground.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYOO GUYS!!!! I am so sorry for not updating late well i have alot of school works you see plus i am a busy girl too...... So i guess i will make another chapter today!!!!  Love you all!!!

 

Follow me @bxbble.tea on instagram for more updates and i am currently making

a Jungkook's fanfic called 'From enemies to lovers' so dont forget to follow me! Anneyong!