I hate you."""bs""

I love you.... I love you not

"Anneyong appa!" I bid my father goodbye as i went out of the house. I went in the limo and my driver drive away.Yes my parents are rich enough to but a cauffer and a castle. My boyfriend,bambam,and i decided to watch a movie at his place.But instead of coming later,i come earlier. "Kamsahamida i will call you when im done ahjussi." With that,he bow at me before i go off.Strange,the is heels outside his apartment and i never knew he have a noona. I went inside slowly and to my surprise,woman clothes were everywhere! I heard moans. I crept into bambam's room and no. I slap myself. Am i dreaming? Bambam is ing my bestfriend. I was speechlees and non of them know i was standing at the door until i shout. "Kunimpuk Bhuwakun and Min Park how dare you!" They immediately stop and look at me with shock faces. Min quickly went off after bowing to me several times and there i am face to face with bambam and there he is.. Infront of me. I felt weird as im still a tho. "So you use me huh?" I ask. "Y-yes." He mumble. "Its obvious you always look at other girls and not me hah we are over!" With that i stomp out of the house before he could stop me. I was about to call my driver but he was still outside. I went in an there i could now cry freely. "Oh no what wrong?" My driver,Mr Kim (sorry i forget to put his name xD) ask worriedly. "B-b-bambam dump me!" I cried out loud. "Now don't cry anymore and lets tell your appa." I shook my head." Aniya dont." I reply. "Whats the point?He will know one day too." Oh yeah right. Mr Kim drove off as i cry silently behind not wanting to distract him. As soon as i reach home,Mr Kim bring me to appa who was sitting down on the sofa reading newspapaer. "Yah whats wrong?" I cant answer so Mr Kim answer for me. Appa bow to him (yes Mr Kim is quiet aged) as he says thank you. "Appa can i- Yah dongsaeng wae?" Daehyun oppa ask as he sat beside me. Appa explain to him and told him to be with me as appa need to go to work. I understand that his work is also important to him which i dont mind. After appa went off,oppa sing for me until i went off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Yesh i know my fanfic is bad so you might not want to read it.