It's it's.........

I love you.... I love you not

"Are you sure you don't want me to send you to school?" Oppa ask me. I shook my head. 

 

------- Fast Forward to school------

"Jasmine!" My bestfriend,Jessica, tried to scare me but to no avail. "Hah fail!" "Aishh jinjja this kid." I smile. "Aigoo please i hate that specs it looks.....out of style and so not up to you standart." I was wearing a black specs to make myself look like a nerd. After that incident,I disguish myself as a nerd,poor and yeah. No one in my school wants to befriend with me as well i am not like them in school. All of them were rich,showing off and stuffs. I'm diffrent well opposite than them. Jessica was my only friend,best fried and happy pill (other than my brother). "Well lets go before its late!" Im lucky that all my classes have Jessica. I took her as my best friend as she is always there when i get bullied and she knows about my background. We were walking through the hall when we came across to the kingka, Jungkook, with his friends. He looks innocent and sweet and kind and-well its all wrong. He is a bad boy. Bullies people,bring girls home and always get drunk. "Hey hey hey guys look! Its the nerd Jasmine!" All of them laugh at his statement. But,there is one particullar (is that how you spell? ._.) boy whom did not bully me nor laugh at me. His name is Taehyung aka V. Instead,he help me and said sorry to me on their behalf. But the worst thing is,we look the same. I guess that is the reason why he did those. When Jungkook and his group aka Bangtan Boys aka BTS left,V left behind and said sorry on their behalf. "Weird again.Anyways lets go!" We both run into our class,exhausted,and sat on our place. One of the pupils,Harry, tried to make me fall by putting his legs out but i notice it and cross over his legs. Just in time,our teacher came in class and look at the class. "Attention pupils,we have a new student. Please come in boy and introduce yourself." He came in and to my surprice,it was.....

 

Bambam. He smirk when he saw me. "Anneyonghaseyo! Kunimpuk Bhuwakul immida but call me bambam!" He said in a cool tone making girls squel at him. "Ok bambam please sit-" bambam cut her off "beside her." I look where he point and its its..... BESIDE ME! Oh boy why oh why? Mrs Wong,our teacher,nod as Bambam approach to his seat beside me. Girls were giving me death glares.i gulp. Oh boy im dead.

 

 

---------Recess Time-------

I went out alone as Jessica have to help Mrs Wong. Suddenly,someone pulled my hair. "Hey !" It was Hana and her friends. "Just because Bambam sat beside you,doesnt mean you can be famous." She smirk and nod at her friends.