5

✧-- The Magical Book --✧
 
 
 
 
The Mysterious Guy
 
They all tried their best to cheer you up because you got scolded and got wet because of little
dusts. You quickly look at all of them and smiled because you were very touched.
(Look at the gif of Eunji unni on the left!!!!!)

 
"Thank you!!! It's gonna be fine guys! I'll do my best as Cinderella!" You cheered them up back.
You were about to stand up when you saw two hands extended in front of you. You looked up
and saw that it was Leo and Jeongmin, both smiling at you. You grinned and took both of their
hands and then they helped you stand up. "Umm... Where is Haera and Nami going with Lady
Tremaine??? Xero is not here too." You asked them and looked at the open door.
 
"They are just going for some shopping and bonding I think. Xero is the one driving the carriage
for them so he went with them" Jonghwan answered you then he goes to close the door.
"So I guess we have some free time since that witch is out?" Baekhyun spoke  up.

"I don't think so Baekhyun-ah, the maids, carriage drivers and servants are here remember?
Perhaps we can have some free time but I guess they'll find it strange if all of us are gone...
What do you think Jonghwan?" Leo turned to the genius and waited for an answer.

"We should whisper because some might even hear us okay? We can take turns to rest or have
free time at the secret room. Act your parts well guys!" Jonghwan explained his plan in mind.
"Leo hyung! Since when were you here??? That was so fast! Thanks for always guiding us hyung!"
Jeongmin thanked Leo.

"Before you talk about rest... Guys... We need to clean once more because of Lady Tremaine!"
You
shouted and made them remember the reason why you got wet in the first place.

"There was no dirt at all Juhee-ah! Don't tell me you're believing Lady Tremaine? If there is still dirt... It could be just little particles of dirt she saw! How can we clean that then?" Jonghwan protested.

You and Jonghwan started grabbing cleaning materials to clean the little dusts that Lady Tremaine had seen. Before you can even start cleaning, Jeongmin used his powers as the "Fairy Godmother" and cleaned all those unseen or tiny dusts everywhere. You and Jonghwan looked back at Jeongmin and ran to thank him. It was one hundred times better than using a magnifying class to clean those.
 
You and Jonghwan took turns with Baekhyun and Jeongmin acting your parts then resting in the room. Leo was needed by his castle and his father so he had to leave for awhile. You wake up immediately when you heard a carriage coming closer. You were scared just at the thought of Lady Tremaine. Baekhyun went out and help Lady Tremaine, Nami and Haera get out of the carriage.

Jeongmin and Baekhyun were quickly giving you tips on how to avoid eye contact so you can act well. Having eye-contact with her just makes you nervous and makes your hair stand on its ends. She was really intimidating and evil. That's just the word for her aura.

You stood straightly and you were happy to see Nami, Haera and Xero back. Lady Tremaine handed you a bag of ingredients for tonight's dinner. She just coldly passed the bag to you. Well, she must be tired
after all the shopping. Lady Tremain touched her forehead and it looks like she's exhausted. She called two of her maids and made them come with her to her room.
 
"Looks like your shopping trip was very tiring!" You said when you saw Nami and Haera's tired but happy faces. You also noticed the bags that were carried by poor Xero. It's good that the servants helped him get it in the house.

"Hello! We missed you all and because of that we also shopped for you!" Haera's voice was still cheerful even though she was tired.  "Let's wait for all the servants to go away then we'll gather the bags at the secret room! I want to take it all home! As in our real home and I think that is quite possible!" Nami smiled and whispered and then showed her tiredness by yawning.

You all looked at each other after waiting for the servants to go to the kitchen. The guys took the bags to
the secret room quickly since Juhee needs to cook dinner. Jonghwan scolded you all to just open them later. You all went out of the secret room and out the library. The girls plopped on the couch and the others were figuring out what to do. You were about to go to the kitchen when a guy suddenly showed up at the center of the living room. You were all shocked that there was another person who knows about the magical book.
 
"Huh??!!!" All of you shouted. "Ahhh... So you know about the book too?" The guy scratches the back of his head and smile awkwardly. "Jinyoung? You know about this?" Baekhyun asked. Well, they seem to know this guy. Haera ran and hugged the guy. "Juhee-ah! This is our brother Jinyoung oppa!" Haera introduced the mysterious guy to you.
 
{Welcome GOT7's Jr/Jinyoung to the team!!!}
 
 
"Jinyoung don't tell me you were the first one who discovered it..." Jonghwan said and he crossed his arms. "Aniyo!!! It was not me! I was sick when Baekhyun hyung found about it and so when I got better I decided to sneak to it when you all got home... So I'm the second one okay..." Jinyoung was panicking a little because they thought he was the first to discover the magical book.
 
You just saw Lady Tremaine and her maids coming out of the door upstairs so you all ran to your places and Baekhyun was panicking and thinking where to put his brother who just came. Haera rolled her eyes and dragged Jinyoung to the library and shove him in their secret room. Haera just laughed at her brother who is now having a mental breakdown at the secret room by himself because of the chaos.
 


 
 
 
  author's notes »   TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!! <3<3<3