chapter 1: new transfer student

i will waiting for u, luhan!!!

"Chaerin, quick wake up already or not you are gonna late to your school!", your mom shouted from downstair. "Give me 5 minutes, mom. 5 minutes, i will get up",u said in sleepy toned. "No,quick get up, now!!!!". "Ok,ok! I get up now",u lazily said. You then get up from your bed and go to bathroom and take a bath. After that, you quickly wore your uniform and ran to downstair, grab your bread, wore your shoes. "Mom, i'm off to school now!", you shout while you ran to the door. "Dear, your bread is on table". You ran back to your house and grab your bread and ran to school.

Once you step in the school, the bell rang.

"Thanks god, i dont late or not i will got detention." You quickly walk to you classroom and sat down.

"Chaerin, why are you so late?", eunbyeol ask you.

"I don't know why i couldn't slept last night. I forced myself to sleep. It just didnt want to sleep", you explained.

"I heard we got new transfer students today. And i hea..." Eunbyeol didn't finish talk, suddenly the teacher came in.

"Go back to your seat and be quiet", Mr. Shin said while hit the desk with ruler.

All the students became quiet and go back to their own sit. "I have something to tell you. We have new transfer students", Mr. Shin said and the students started to whisper to each other. "I wonder if they are handsome or not", some of them said that. "I hope they are not nerds",other student said that. "Can't they just shut up?! Only new transfer students already noisy like hell", you mumbled. "You guys can come in", Mr. Shin said.

When the three new transfer students come in. The students gasped and some of them can't stop squealed. "Oh my gosh, they are so handsome!",the students said in awed. "Please introduce yourself one by one to the students", Mr. Shin said to the boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i am kai. Please do take care of me", one of the transfer students called kai introduce himself. "Annyeong, i am tao. I am a new transfer students from china", tao introduced himself. "Annyeonghaseyo, i am sehun", sehun introduced himself with a poker face xD. You boys may go to sit at the empty seat. Kai and sehun sit together. Meanwhilestill find a seat. And there's an empty seat beside you, so tao approached to you. "Hi, can i seat here?", tao asked you. "Yes, of course", you said. All the students glared at you because they got jealous and envied you. You sighed and ignored them. "Okay, we should started now", Mr. Shin said and started to explained. Two hours later. The bell rang. It means recess time. "Recess time!", Mr. Shin closed his book and go out. All the students ran out, too. You went to find your bestie, eunbyeol and walk to the canteen. You guys went to buy foods and find a seat at the corner. While you and eunbyeol eat, you heard those girls can't stop screamed and squealed. You wonder what happened and.....

 

To be continued Sorry if i have some wrong in grammar and vocab because english is not my mother language.. And sorry for this bored chapter...

Feel free to unsubribe if you guys feel so boring... And dont be a silent reader. Comments something so i can improve my story

谢谢 请评论我的故事,你们的评论对我来说很重要。。。