Your Friend with Your Friend

High School Life With a Basketball Player,..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it'

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>Malissa’s POV <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

  I let my pace faster so that im not gonna pay for their food. As I enter the canteen theres lots of students lining up to get their food. You try to search for your friends but there are not there yet,.. u feel a bit relief bcoz you’re not going to pay for their food tho *smiling alone*

 

So you take a sit at the empty table and just wait for you friends to come. Then, you feel a big hand on your left shoulder *making a confuse face and turn to your left side*

You: oh Gosh! * you were a bit shock since that human is so tall or maybe u’re a little short * yes, anything that I can help?

That guy: hey, im Baekhyun *smiling* can I sit here?

You: umm *still thinking* ye…yeahh y not *smiling*

Baekhyun: so,.. who r you waiting for?

You: my friends,..

Baekhyun: who?

You: neither I tell you or not u still don’t know them coz we are new here *chuckle*

Baekhyun: look girl, I know everyone in this school doesn’t matter if they are new or old students or maybe ex students from this school *saying in a proud way* so tell me who? Boy?girl?

You: *chuckle* girls, Tasha and ____ (y/n)

Baekhyun: ohh ___(y/n), I know he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter