First Time We Met

High School Life With a Basketball Player,..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' I knew the first time we met, you'd be kinda hard to forget '

 

You’re on your way to your school by walking with your two besties named Malissa and Tasha. They talk about kpop artist along the way. But u’re not interested because u don’t know kpop that much.

Three of your guys went to the school safely. Your school is an international well known school named Dream High International College. For your information its not college, its high school. Its not easy to get to that kind of school. You and your friends are selected to be their students because you guys did a good job in your first big exam when u are in your primary school examination.

Its your first day there,… you get so excited to be in this school. You enter the school and ..

Tasha: Where is the office room?

Malissa: lets try and ask some of the students here,.. * looking around *

You: ermm, I don’t think someone wants to help us here.. *pout*

Malissa: I know right, all of them look so bossy *making a face*

Tasha: lets, just look around first * try to cheer the 2 friends up*

 

While you guys walking,..

Malissa: I need to pee *making a face*

Tasha: me too. Lets go search for the toilet first.

You: I’ll continue searching I’ll inform you if I found the office room

                                                                              

 

Then yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter